George Hill to Toronto Make it Happen BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Hill to Toronto Make it Happen BC

I think that George Hill needs to breakout and become a starting point guard in this league and Toronto is the spot where he can showcase his talents night in and night out, if this were to happen I'm sure that multi-team trade can be written up by BC, involving Barney and JJ, maybe with the raps obtaining a better defender in the center position.....
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

George Hill is currently a huge bargain for the Spurs. He contributes 8.7points/2.7assists/1.2steals in 24 minutes of relief duties. Those are fairly solid numbers and he could very well be a good starter in the league. But with his contract only being for $1.157mil for this year and $2.086mil next year. Those are solid financial numbers from the Spurs perspective. I have my doubts that the Spurs would be willing to offer him up for anything on our roster. They might for a high draft pick, but that is far too big a chip to trade for a guy like Hill.
    http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

We already have a couple of PG's who offer similar production with a less talented team. I'd be looking to get through the season and unload one of JJ or JC and draft a PG.
      Last edited by mcHAPPY; Thu Nov 18, 2010, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Shantz wrote: View Post
        George Hill is currently a huge bargain for the Spurs. He contributes 8.7points/2.7assists/1.2steals in 24 minutes of relief duties. Those are fairly solid numbers and he could very well be a good starter in the league. But with his contract only being for $1.157mil for this year and $2.086mil next year. Those are solid financial numbers from the Spurs perspective. I have my doubts that the Spurs would be willing to offer him up for anything on our roster. They might for a high draft pick, but that is far too big a chip to trade for a guy like Hill.
        I agree, the spurs wouldn't want any1 on our team but they would def trade him for alabi and dorsey and 2011 miami draft pick i think hes worth that and another team trade to get rid of JJ/JC.

Comment

I also think that James Harden (OKC) is a bargain for them and hes coming off the bench, I think he could definitely start if he was in Toronto, or be a major contributor coming off the bench in Toronto.

Comment

Working...
          X