Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Opposing Teams Think Bargs is "The Man"

Raptors Republic Starter DunkinDerozan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow you people need to relax!

In case you forget Bargnani is only 15% of the way through his first season as being our go to player. I can't remember when Bosh was given the green light to become our go to player some year back but I can gurantee he wasn't as successful as Bargnani his first year being our "franchise player". I don't care which player you are but there is a huge adjusment curve from being a secondary player to a primary player and focal point of an offence. Those of you who keep bashing his defence need actually pay attention! Although I admit some games he might have a few breakdowns you must remember that firstly he expands a lot of energy on the offensive end, secondly as a centre he is responsible for helping on the pick and roll which takes him away from the basket most of time for all of you who bash his rebounding all the time. Thirdly he is probably one of the top centres when it comes to man to man defence. Finally, I beleive Bargnani will grow into the primary scorer that Colangelo invisioned when he drafted Bargnani, however it will take an adjustment period from everybody. The players need to learn his tendencies, the coaches need to call more plays which put him in the right situations and finally the fans needs to be patient.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Quit being a dick and disrespectful. Your "Chris Bosh is gay" thread yesterday was over the line and now this. Grow up.
    With all due respect, the previous poster asked for my thread to be deleted, that is insulting.

RE- the Chris Bosh is gay thread you deleted, that is your right to do so. I thought it was a valid thread and an interesting dialogue ensued. I'm sorry if that one offended you Doc.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

the "bosh is gay" thread was all kinds of awesome.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    Wow you people need to relax!

In case you forget Bargnani is only 15% of the way through his first season as being our go to player. I can't remember when Bosh was given the green light to become our go to player some year back but I can gurantee he wasn't as successful as Bargnani his first year being our "franchise player". I don't care which player you are but there is a huge adjusment curve from being a secondary player to a primary player and focal point of an offence. Those of you who keep bashing his defence need actually pay attention! Although I admit some games he might have a few breakdowns you must remember that firstly he expands a lot of energy on the offensive end, secondly as a centre he is responsible for helping on the pick and roll which takes him away from the basket most of time for all of you who bash his rebounding all the time. Thirdly he is probably one of the top centres when it comes to man to man defence. Finally, I beleive Bargnani will grow into the primary scorer that Colangelo invisioned when he drafted Bargnani, however it will take an adjustment period from everybody. The players need to learn his tendencies, the coaches need to call more plays which put him in the right situations and finally the fans needs to be patient.
    That is a very interesting point, with respect to being only 15% of the way into his tenure as "the man".

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    That is a very interesting point, with respect to being only 15% of the way into his tenure as "the man".

Hes been in the league 5 years and now were judging him on 12 games ? lol
    So the last 4 years dont count ?

Even that being said he still stinks at critical things for his position...

L

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Trife76 wrote: View Post

L
    Can I ask you honestly- are you Tim W?

Post Thanks / Like

Ya honestly People need to understand that franchise players aren't made overnight. He has to learn how to become a go to player and that will only happen with experience.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Ya honestly People need to understand that franchise players aren't made overnight. He has to learn how to become a go to player and that will only happen with experience.
    I agree. I think his teammates have to be willing to regularly dump the ball into him as well. Last night Jack seemed reluctant to do so, as well as in the Washington game. Once they started feeding Bargs, his game prospered.

Post Thanks / Like

L
    He's never had the responsibility of carrying a team before.
    Bosh was the man for all those years.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that Multipaul believes half the things he says. He's just trying to get a reaction from everybody. Just ignore him. Why is it when somebody insult me on this site they make fun of my name? Get creative people!

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

when he posts, threads blow up another 2-3 pages in minutes... so, if you're right, and that is his game... he's effing brilliant at it.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Michel G wrote: View Post
    I don't think that Multipaul believes half the things he says. He's just trying to get a reaction from everybody. Just ignore him. Why is it when somebody insult(s)[/B] me on this site they make fun of my name? Get creative people!
    Did you watch Ultimate Fighter this week?

"Contral da wreeeeest alleex" "Udder leg Alex, Udder leg Alex" "eehhhhhhh!"

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

He's never had the responsibility of carrying a team before.
    Bosh was the man for all those years.
    hes not carrying any team right now
    and it doesnt discount that he still doesnt do the same ol things right...

OK carrying a team lead guy or not he is the same lazy ass he has always been
    that doesnt rebound or defend at a sufficient level....

So YOU need to see 5 years of him carrying a shitty team and still not doing those things to judge him ? Thank goodness you have no future in basketball ops...

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

lol classic

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Multipaul, I'd be insulted if I knew what you were talking about. (did I spell everything right)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Multipaul, I'd be insulted if I knew what you were talking about. (did I spell everything right)
    Michel, I am not impress with your performanz

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

IF Multipaul is not italian his love affair with a certain player is even more disgraceful (as if it isnt already)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

IF Multipaul is not italian his love affair with a certain player is even more disgraceful (as if it isnt already)
    r a c i s t

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that Multipaul believes half the things he says. He's just trying to get a reaction from everybody. Just ignore him. Why is it when somebody insult me on this site they make fun of my name? Get creative people!
    Why? It's a long list of possibilities. All not very good and of course has got nothing to do with you.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

r a c i s t
    Yea i knew you were,its pretty disgustingly obvious...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information