Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does everyone hate on Chris. AND ODEN WILL DAWN A RAPTORS JERSEY.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does everyone hate on Chris. AND ODEN WILL DAWN A RAPTORS JERSEY.

Bosh scored 35 pts, but he made that statement about chilling lol, and all the haters had something to talk about, Bosh is still a top 15 player in the NBA, i think the Heat have figured there gameplan,

-GIVE IT TO BOSH EARLY, AND LET HIM GET HIS
    -LEBRON GET HIS WHILE WADE AND BOSH SIT
    -WADE GET HIS SCORE ON.
    -THEN ALL THREE WORK COLLECTIVELY AND VOILA THERE UP BY 20 PTS
    -AND TO BOSH'S LIKING THEY ALL GET TO "CHILL"

RAPTORS ARE OKAY, AND WE SHOOD FOR SURE GO GET ODEN, I HAVE A FEELING HE WILL BE SERVICEABLE. WHAT A BUST THOUGH LOL.

i'll give it to him, even though i hate the shit out of him..

that was a good game from him

his rebounding is still pretty abysmal, but if i was a fan of his that one game would give reason for optimism

top 15 is a quite a stretch though.. he's 51st in scoring, and 58th in rebounding.

i have no problem giving credit to a player i hate.. i loathe kobe, but will freely admit he's the best player on the planet... but bosh IS NOT playing at a top 15 level... and if you're not playing at a top 15 level, you're NOT a top 15 player

Comment

I think Bosh is proving this season that talent cannot be purely quantified based on stats. His stats greatly declined because of a greatly reduced role. As such, to counter moe's statement solely with a reference to stats is flawed. He's the same guy who posted huge numbers last year. I think his true talent lies somewhere between what people thought of him before joining the Heat and what most people think of him now while on the Heat. In other words, playing on a crap team exaggerated his perceived worth in the past and playing with elite guys is understating his perceived worth now.
      Last edited by Apollo; Thu Nov 18, 2010, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Bosh put up his numbers against a practically non-existent frontcourt of Frye and Turkoglu. And he was super accurate on the least efficient shot in the game for one night. He was 7-8 on shots 16 feet and out. He was only 3-5 from the paint. He still couldn't grab rebounds; he grabbed six (only one more than Juwan Howard, who played half the minutes he did).

Good game, obviously, but not great by any means.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          I think Bosh is proving this season that talent cannot be purely quantified based on stats. His stats greatly declined because of a greatly reduced role. As such, to counter moe's statement solely with a reference to stats is flawed. He's the same guy who posted huge numbers last year. I think his true talent lies somewhere between what people thought of him before joining the Heat and what most people think of him now while on the Heat. In other words, playing on a crap team exaggerated his perceived worth in the past and playing with elite guys is understating his perceived worth now.
          fair enough... but his value this season as compared to durant, kobe, wade, lebron, CP3, nash, howard, pierce, ray allen, rondo, beasley, melo, derrick rose, deron williams, monta ellis, dirk, tony parker, al horford, pau, joe johnson?

and thats just 20 players who deserve "top 15" this season more than him... i could go on.

Comment

Ray Allen, Michael Beasley and Monta Ellis for sure.

Comment

Still puts him 18th. The thing is, they didn't sign Bosh to get Bosh; they signed Bosh to get Bosh and LeBron. This isn't news, is it? LeBron wasn't coming if Bosh wasn't on board. I hope Riley isn't paying Bosh what he's making because he thought he was worth that much.

Comment

TRX wrote: View Post
                Still puts him 18th.
                I'm not the one who made the statement. I merely cut three guys off your list who I felt were obviously not more talented than Chris Bosh.

TRX wrote: View Post
                The thing is, they didn't sign Bosh to get Bosh; they signed Bosh to get Bosh and LeBron. This isn't news, is it? LeBron wasn't coming if Bosh wasn't on board. I hope Riley isn't paying Bosh what he's making because he thought he was worth that much.
                I'd love to see the first hand source you're using to make this claim.

Comment

I'm not the one who made the statement. I merely cut three guys off your list who I felt were obviously not more talented than Chris Bosh.
                  you didnt make the statement, but you did argue in defense of it..

ellis is the best player on a team with the same record as the heat
                  ray allen contributes more to his teams wins than bosh does
                  beasley was a bit of a stretch.... but at this point of the season, he definitely is looking more valuable to his team than bosh is

Comment

I did not defend it but I criticized your point of attack.

I don't care where Bosh ranks but I can't believe you can sit hear and tell me Ray Allen and Monta Ellis are more talented than Chris Bosh after getting to see the man play for seven years. I don't care about their contributions, I'm talking talent. Monta Ellis' contributions won't mean jack when his team is watching Chris Bosh play in the post season from the comfort of their homes. And Ray Allen is old with his career well over half in the grave. In his prime he was more talented than Bosh but now he's no more a top 20 guy than Vince Carter is and in my opinion Vince aint a top 20 guy anymore.
                    Last edited by Apollo; Fri Nov 19, 2010, 02:24 AM.

Comment

I don't care where Bosh ranks but I can't believe you can sit hear and tell me Ray Allen and Monta Ellis are more talented than Chris Bosh after getting to see the man play for seven years. I don't care about their contributions, I'm talking talent. Monta Ellis' contributions won't mean jack when his team is watching Chris Bosh play in the post season from the comfort of their homes. And Ray Allen is old with his career well over half in the grave. In his prime he was more talented than Bosh but now he's no more a top 20 guy than Vince Carter is and in my opinion Vince aint a top 20 guy anymore.
                      did i say they were better than him? you wanna go top 15 careers overall of active players... sure, okay. i'll concede there's an argument for bosh there..

i'm talking about THIS SEASON. as of RIGHT NOW. and under those criteria, most definitely monta ellis, ray allen and beasley would be ranked WAY above bosh... and take the stats away, i still dont see what intangibles bosh has contributed to the heat that would qualify him to be ranked any higher than them.

THIS SEASON SO FAR, bosh is nowhere near top 15.

i'm not saying he doesnt have top 15 type talent... and im not saying he's not going to rebound and get his shit together (no pun intended).. but to say he's top 15 at this point this year is like saying sacramento is a top 5 team based on the talent on their roster.

Comment

Ray Allen is much better than Chris Bosh. Ray Allen wins games, Chris Bosh pads stats and loves to "chill"

Ray Allen is a champion, champion quality material. CB is not there yet..most likely never will be.

Comment

i honestly dont even care about the "chilling"... and im one of biggest bosh haters around these parts...

if a professional athlete can't relax after a good successful day at work... then i feel REALLY bad about falling asleep at my desk an hour ago.

he just shouldn't have gone and said it.. some things you dont admit... when i'm talking to a client, i'm not like "yaaa... you know... just nappin'... relaxin'... i like to chill"

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                            Ray Allen is much better than Chris Bosh. Ray Allen wins games, Chris Bosh pads stats and loves to "chill"

Ray Allen is a champion, champion quality material. CB is not there yet..most likely never will be.
                            just out of curiosity, when did you develop such hatred for Bosh? Was it last season? The offseason? Or when Bargnani was drafted?

Comment

I'd like BC to take a chance on Oden, but he'd likely give him a Hedo deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X