Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does everyone hate on Chris. AND ODEN WILL DAWN A RAPTORS JERSEY.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mack North wrote: View Post
    just out of curiosity, when did you develop such hatred for Bosh? Was it last season? The offseason? Or when Bargnani was drafted?
    To answer your question I was never a bosh fan. I believe MLSE and the Raptors molded him into thinkin he is something he is not. I have never enjoyed watching uncertain, shot happy, ball sticking players who pad their own stats and look off other players. His penchant for me-only basketball grew over the years, and stagnated our success as a team.

Comment

The Miami Heat got Bosh for an interior presence...shot blocking and rebounds and lastly for his offense (they have plenty of that with Mike Miller and House to spread the floor and LJ & Wade to slash). His points the other night imv should be considered an aberration. He shot well and it came against a weak front court. If the Heat believe that having Bosh shoot jumpers is the way to go long term...well bless them...until they come up against the top 10 type teams. The Heat havent played the big west teams yet (we saw what Utah did inside) so we shall have to wait and see.

I believe the Heat think they can have Bosh change his game and play the role he essentially did during the Olympics where he was a low option on offense and concentrated (very well) on defense in support of players like LJ on that team. Is he willing to do that (will his knee brace allow him to) for an entire season...and the next 4 years?
      Last edited by Bendit; Fri Nov 19, 2010, 02:43 PM.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
        i'm talking about THIS SEASON. as of RIGHT NOW.
        Chris Bosh, right now this season, is as talented as Chris Bosh last season. The only difference is he's not getting as many opportunties and is struggling to fit into a new system and a new role. And again, I don't care where you place him. I just don't think you can use stats as your only argument. I also don't think Monta or Ray are more talented than him this year or last year. Bosh didn't lose his game, he lost his way.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          Chris Bosh, right now this season, is as talented as Chris Bosh last season. The only difference is he's not getting as many opportunties and is struggling to fit into a new system and a new role. And again, I don't care where you place him. I just don't think you can use stats as your only argument. I also don't think Monta or Ray are more talented than him this year or last year. Bosh didn't lose his game, he lost his way.
          i'll agree to disagree on this one... neither of us is wrong, i dont think... but you're arguing more on the merits of talent, and im arguing more on the merits of performance (specifically this season)

i dont doubt bosh might possibly be a top 15 player talent-wise.... and thats a tough admission cuz i hate the shit out of him... my argument is he isn't showing it, so he cant be considered top 15 THIS season.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
            i'll agree to disagree on this one... neither of us is wrong, i dont think... but you're arguing more on the merits of talent, and im arguing more on the merits of performance (specifically this season)

i dont doubt bosh might possibly be a top 15 player talent-wise.... and thats a tough admission cuz i hate the shit out of him... my argument is he isn't showing it, so he cant be considered top 15 THIS season.
            LOL, anyone "might" be a top 15 talent, but if they don't show it they aint shiz. I could say Joey Dorsey is top 15 but is just not showing it!

Comment

There's a large gap between a five time all-star, with MVP votes under his belt, while only being in the league for seven seasons and Joey Dorsey. A 25 year old perrienal all-star doesn't lose his talent over night. I think your opinions are skewed because you're letting your dislike for the guy get the best of your judgment or you're too proud to give the man an inch of credit for his skills and talent. Either way I'm done here because this is obviously pointless to continue.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                To answer your question I was never a bosh fan. I believe MLSE and the Raptors molded him into thinkin he is something he is not. I have never enjoyed watching uncertain, shot happy, ball sticking players who pad their own stats and look off other players. His penchant for me-only basketball grew over the years, and stagnated our success as a team.
                So in other words, according to you, you've actually hated the Raptors and Toronto for the last seven years? Damn, we even had our first division title in there, too bad you weren't around to enjoy it...

For the record, Bosh averages 2.1 Assists this season and 2.2 career. Bargnani on the other hand has 1.4 this year and 1.1 career... Bargs has taken 223 shots this season compared to the next closest DeMar at 131, this is on the verge of double the amount of shots. Hmmm sounds like someone else is well on their way to becoming a shot happy, ball sticking player padding his own stats.
                Last edited by Mack North; Sat Nov 20, 2010, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X