ESPN NBA Today with Ryan Rucillo - talks about the raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    Well, my thoughts exactly. To the Bargnani fanboys out there that think it was a mere blip will realize that when we play Minnesota, Houston, New Orleans and Dallas as well as other teams that have strong scoring 4's and 5's, the paint will be a cakewalk. If you think Kevin Love has the capacity to repeat the 30/30 feat, it will be against Bargs. Our beloved center will make Tyson Chandler look like the Chandler of old. Mark my words. Please keep your 30 points and 25 shots a game to yourself Bargs. They are not as valuable to the points and rebounds you give up on a night to night basis to 6-foot guards.
    Great avatar bro, it screams "my opinions are well formed, and you should take what I have to say seriously"

Comment

I don't care how they rank now. I care about how they rank after 82 games. Have they improved? If trades are made were they beneficial? The Raps are not in a title race. I'm more concerned about them building a foundation properly, filling holes with temporary solutions because of perceived holes is not what I want.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
        I don't care how they rank now. I care about how they rank after 82 games. Have they improved? If trades are made were they beneficial? The Raps are not in a title race. I'm more concerned about them building a foundation properly, filling holes with temporary solutions because of perceived holes is not what I want.

+ infinity

Comment

RR speaks the truth !

Comment

no way our roster is worse then cleveland and minni and a bunch of other teams
            ya dun noe

Comment

Hassan wrote: View Post
              no way our roster is worse then cleveland and minni and a bunch of other teams
              Really ?

Talent wise they are both better than us 1-12
              What other teams ? Sacramento ? Tyreke Evans Boogie Cousins ?
              Clipps Griffin,Kaman,Gordon ?

I dont think the record will lie after game 82

Comment

Interesting.. Orlando and Boston have combined 7 losses. Toronto is responsible for two of them. Took it to Miami and LA. Lost a couple in the last minute. Didn't show up for two games GS and WAS but does that honor them with worst team in the league..? how short sided. They might not have the most talent but they are clicking in some way and showing more effort than they did last year which have resulted in yes a mediocre record but not the worst record.

Comment

Working...
                X