No announcement yet.

The Sports Guy on Bryan Colangelo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny picture of Beasley and Mario Chalmers - Mario holding a blunt.

Good Article about Beasley and Mental Health Issues like Social Anxiety Disorder being a smoke-screen for something else, the truth of which we will rarely know.

http://nationalsportsreview.com/spor...tment-problem/
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

This is one of Beasley's tweets before being checked into rehab the last time:

'Y do I feel like the whole world is against me!!!!!!! Back on my FTW!!!!! I can't win for losin!!!!!!!!!!' ... 'Feelin like it's not worth livin!!!!!!! I'm done' ... 'not feelin this at all!!!!!'"
      Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Beasley's lame ass tattoo:

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
          Beasley's lame ass tattoo:
          and what appears to be a possible baggie sighting in the bottom right corner

but in his defense... maybe he was having a sandwich and didnt throw out his garbage

Comment

who gives a shit about his personal life

the nba isn't some stupid ass tabloid show like e-now

beasley would have been an epic pickup over kleiza, there's no way to argue around that. how anyone could seriously think kleiza is a better player or a "better fit" for toronto, wow. give me some of what you're smoking. pun intended.

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
              who gives a shit about his personal life

the nba isn't some stupid ass tabloid show like e-now

beasley would have been an epic pickup over kleiza, there's no way to argue around that. how anyone could seriously think kleiza is a better player or a "better fit" for toronto, wow. give me some of what you're smoking. pun intended.
              If you read any of the previous posts of people like me, you'll realize that there actually is "a way around that." Amazingly enough, scoring isn't everything in the NBA.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Anybody that thinks Kleiza is better than Beasley has a weed problem far worse than any NBA player...

Comment

Working...
                X