Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lets Get Our Boy Bargs to the All Star Game!

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Andrea continues to impress. When you get 30 and 26 point games back to back, the lack of rebounding is easier to swallow.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

for once people could try to be positive and give the raps a player in the all-star game
    maybe some reason for a little optimism

Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote tbihis wrote: View Post
    i voted already
    You can vote more then once.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Not the biggest Bargs fan, but I'm happy and excited about his production lately.

Let's hope it lasts...

Post Thanks / Like

love to see him in the game. but the only way its gunna happen is if we vote him in as a starter. dont think the coaching staff will select him as a reserve. dwight howard is a lock for the starter, amare will probably get the bench spot at the centre position. and even if a third centre will be on the roster, most likely it wud be brook lopez or andrew bogut or al horford.

for those who argue tht andrea shud make it as a power forward, not gunna happen again
    starter will probably be KG, with some guy named chris bosh as a reserve. and others like josh smith, gerald wallace, will also be considered by the coaches.

so unless bargnani averages 25points and 7 rebounds i think there is ZERO chance he makes it

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm just going to vote for all three Raptors in the ballot. What's the biggie, not like it will make a difference

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Trife76 wrote: View Post
    No i hate you and dumb fans like you that dont know a damn thing about basketball...

Do you get it ?
    Nice one Trife! Keep it up! Your credibility is skyrocketing by the second!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote YKR23 wrote: View Post
    love to see him in the game. but the only way its gunna happen is if we vote him in as a starter. dont think the coaching staff will select him as a reserve. dwight howard is a lock for the starter, amare will probably get the bench spot at the centre position. and even if a third centre will be on the roster, most likely it wud be brook lopez or andrew bogut or al horford.

for those who argue tht andrea shud make it as a power forward, not gunna happen again
    starter will probably be KG, with some guy named chris bosh as a reserve. and others like josh smith, gerald wallace, will also be considered by the coaches.

so unless bargnani averages 25points and 7 rebounds i think there is ZERO chance he makes it
    Bargnani won't make it in unless ALL the Canadians in the world vote for him, all the Italians in the world vote for him, everyday. LOL

Raptors Republic Starter pesterm1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Trife76 you so annoying dude. No offense but all you do is bitch about how much you hate Bargnani. Why do you even like the raptors?

Raptors Republic Starter RaptorDan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

So I don't have to read trife76's response and get indigestion, I'll head him off at the pass and take a wild swing at what he will say and spare us all the burden:

"Yo, perterm1. You're a stupid douche. Why you even writing shit when you don't no nothing. You have 0 bball IQ. So I'll say it agin just so's youz understand. Bargnani is Tall - like 7ft - and he plays centre - and he gets like 4 rebounds a game. He sux just like you sux. "
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Trife76 wrote: View Post
    No i hate you and dumb fans like you that dont know a damn thing about basketball...

Do you get it ?
    define fans "like me"

do you mean fans who aren't like you and take every opportunity possible to bash bargnani on the internet?

for the record, i dont even like bargs... im just not a internet twat about it like some people... im a fan of the team, and if he's performing, then i'll shut up and enjoy the games..

your only input ever is negative input. about one dude. get a grip

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Legalize-It wrote: View Post
    then why are people making threads saying this dead horse should play in the all-star game ?
    last i checked, this is a board for fans of the raptors.

there are going to be people who actually like the players on the team, and not just people who only post negativity.

i prefer blind optimists over cynical retards any day

Post Thanks / Like

all-star

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Andrea continues to impress. When you get 30 and 26 point games back to back, the lack of rebounding is easier to swallow.
    No its not

Raptors Republic Starter Ambidextrious's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Vote Bargnani In

Seriously after this week Im convinced this guy is a All-star. Im going to go out on a limb and say he does make it to LA in February. So all of us Raptors fans need to promote and support our main man Dre, VOTE HIM IN!

I think that this might get merged with a similar forum a couple days ago. If i remember correct the issue was that Bargnani had no chance of making it before D12. My solution is that if he continues to play this way he will get voted in by the coaches. If he can make it on the team. I think that coach should move him to the 4 where he has is outplaying KG (he's definately making it again, he ain't really all that anymore). He made Garnett, Davis, and Shaq look silly today.

So lets do our job as fans and vote him in. I swear to god i hope they watch Andrea religiously in Italy. If we can get that country to vote him in plus our country we should be okay.

Raptors Republic All-Star Red and White's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Well he received lots of Praise from Battier, and Im sure that he will get some from his critics after the way he handled Garnett, but I dont think he is there right now. Maybe a few more games and we can talk. As of now its a stretch to be voted in by the coaches. If he keeps it up my opinion will change.

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

He could make it as a coaches pick.

The all-star game where no one plays any defense anyway, would be a perfect agenda in which he could shine.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Come on all, we gotta keep the votes coming in for King Bargs! You can hit up nba.com or raptors.com and vote everyday!

After today's masterclass against KG and his crew of douchebags, and an impressive onslaught against the Rockets, we gotta support more than ever!

Today's game is another message by Bargs to all the "trifling" "chilly" haters out there: go away, you are wrong!

Raptors Republic All-Star Red and White's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Come on all, we gotta keep the votes coming in for King Bargs! You can hit up nba.com or raptors.com and vote everyday!

After today's masterclass against KG and his crew of douchebags, and an impressive onslaught against the Rockets, we gotta support more than ever!

Today's game is another message by Bargs to all the "trifling" "chilly" haters out there: go away, you are wrong!
    Two boards.

Two
    3-1

TWO BOARDS!

He can be an allstar but refrain from calling him "KING"

A true king can get over 2...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Red and White wrote: View Post
    Two boards.

Two
    3-1