Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: If you had to pick one, which player is the biggest cancer to the team right now ??

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default If you had to pick one, which player is the biggest cancer to the team right now ??

Who isnt doing their job ?

Who is getting minutes they have not earned ?

Who is not leading a good example for the rookies and sophmores ?

Who is getting on jay triano's nerves the most ?

i know you could say all of them, but if you had to pick one... who is the worst ?

Post Thanks / Like

No one. There are no poor attitudes causing trouble as far as I can tell. That's what I call a "cancer", a guy who is disrupting the team due to a poor attitude and/or a lack of maturity and sense of responsibility.

Raptors Republic Starter GameBreaker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    No one. There are no poor attitudes causing trouble as far as I can tell. That's what I call a "cancer", a guy who is disrupting the team due to a poor attitude and/or a lack of maturity and sense of responsibility.
    I co-sign.
    The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
    Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
    www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
    http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
    http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Post Thanks / Like

I think they had some off-season surgery to remove the cancers (Hedo & late season Bosh)... they are in remission right now, but are still really weak as a result.

Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

id tend to agree with the other posts, there isnt a cancer on the team but there are a couple of players id like to see more from. JJ has been crap & deserves to ride the pine! marcus banks atleast deserves a chance to play decent minutes considering JJ is sooo shit! bargs should be forced to play defence & rebound or be benched!

i still firmly believe that bargs wouldnt be as shit as he is now if sam mitchell had not been fired. his assessment of bargs was bang on! he needed to be pushed.... hard tooo LOL

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

The fans.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

bargs by far is the biggest cancer...

when a player gets 30+ mins EVERY GAME, and barely gets over 4 rebounds, what message is that sending to the players who actually are working hard ?

Post Thanks / Like

Wanna know something, DeRozan De Discount Superstar is eating up minutes and attention from coaches that would be better served on Sonny. When Barbosa is back, I would much prefer that platoon to wedging DeMar in in hopes that he will one day learn how to finish, defend, rebound, bring consistent energy, get a jumper, get some range, just so the marketing department can use all the posters they have of a guy with "great potential".

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    I co-sign this too. I also take offense to the term "cancer" to describe someone. It's really insensitive.

Raptors Republic Starter DunkinDerozan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Legalize-It wrote: View Post
    bargs by far is the biggest cancer...

when a player gets 30+ mins EVERY GAME, and barely gets over 4 rebounds, what message is that sending to the players who actually are working hard ?
    Wow you actually know 0 about basketball... You you cant even spell Bargnani right. Get his name right you will be screaming it later.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Who isnt doing their job ?

Who is getting minutes they have not earned ?
    Bargs, even though he's been playing a more rounded game of late (which is exactly what he needs to do). He's hardly a cancer though. Far far from it even.

Raptors Republic Starter RaptorDan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought I would be very Dada-esque by posting a post that says that this post is the cancer and so are posters who post cancerous posts.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Raptors Republic Starter RaptorDan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, and I think that everyone on this team is on the same page. I really don't expect there to be a huge public blow-up or a player demanding a trade or something similar. This post does seemed disguised as yet another way to bitch about this team. The Raps have won two in a row. Shouldn't we at least bask in the glow of a winning streak for the time being and appreciate the recent solid play? I would have thought the better heading would have been "Who do you think has contributed the most to secure the last 2 wins" or "who has most recently stepped-up their game" or something. But yet another excuse for a Bargnani hate-fest?
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Raptors Republic Superstar Bendit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I am disappointed in Jack's play of late...but dont believe he is a disruptive in any way.

Post Thanks / Like

sad to say but its chris bosh LOL

Raptors Republic Starter pesterm1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    Wow you actually know 0 about basketball... You you cant even spell Bargnani right. Get his name right you will be screaming it later.
    lol thank you. somebody had to say it.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think anyone on the team is a cancer. Some players are playing quite badly but I don't see any reason to call any of our players a cancer...

Raptors Republic Starter RapthoseLeafs's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default The Biggest Cancer to the Team

The Ghost of Chris Bosh

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    Bargs, even though he's been playing a more rounded game of late (which is exactly what he needs to do). He's hardly a cancer though. Far far from it even.
    i dont like the message it sends to the other bigs... amir gets pulled for one bad play... same thing will happen to davis... im sure these guys wont be impressed to see bargs still getting 30+ mins and the team is 10-40 and only averaging 3.5 rebounds.

Post Thanks / Like

i dont like the message it sends to the other bigs... amir gets pulled for one bad play... same thing will happen to davis... im sure these guys wont be impressed to see bargs still getting 30+ mins and the team is 10-40 and only averaging 3.5 rebounds.
    Well... I think that's what Reggie Evans is for. I'm sure Reggie is warming up his spot for one of those two players.
    #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Thread Information