Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had to pick one, which player is the biggest cancer to the team right now ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had to pick one, which player is the biggest cancer to the team right now ??

Who isnt doing their job ?

Who is getting minutes they have not earned ?

Who is not leading a good example for the rookies and sophmores ?

Who is getting on jay triano's nerves the most ?

i know you could say all of them, but if you had to pick one... who is the worst ?

No one. There are no poor attitudes causing trouble as far as I can tell. That's what I call a "cancer", a guy who is disrupting the team due to a poor attitude and/or a lack of maturity and sense of responsibility.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      No one. There are no poor attitudes causing trouble as far as I can tell. That's what I call a "cancer", a guy who is disrupting the team due to a poor attitude and/or a lack of maturity and sense of responsibility.
      I co-sign.
      The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
      Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
      www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
      http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
      http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

I think they had some off-season surgery to remove the cancers (Hedo & late season Bosh)... they are in remission right now, but are still really weak as a result.

Comment

id tend to agree with the other posts, there isnt a cancer on the team but there are a couple of players id like to see more from. JJ has been crap & deserves to ride the pine! marcus banks atleast deserves a chance to play decent minutes considering JJ is sooo shit! bargs should be forced to play defence & rebound or be benched!

i still firmly believe that bargs wouldnt be as shit as he is now if sam mitchell had not been fired. his assessment of bargs was bang on! he needed to be pushed.... hard tooo LOL

Comment

The fans.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

bargs by far is the biggest cancer...

when a player gets 30+ mins EVERY GAME, and barely gets over 4 rebounds, what message is that sending to the players who actually are working hard ?

Comment

Wanna know something, DeRozan De Discount Superstar is eating up minutes and attention from coaches that would be better served on Sonny. When Barbosa is back, I would much prefer that platoon to wedging DeMar in in hopes that he will one day learn how to finish, defend, rebound, bring consistent energy, get a jumper, get some range, just so the marketing department can use all the posters they have of a guy with "great potential".

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  I co-sign this too. I also take offense to the term "cancer" to describe someone. It's really insensitive.

Comment

Legalize-It wrote: View Post
                    bargs by far is the biggest cancer...

when a player gets 30+ mins EVERY GAME, and barely gets over 4 rebounds, what message is that sending to the players who actually are working hard ?
                    Wow you actually know 0 about basketball... You you cant even spell Bargnani right. Get his name right you will be screaming it later.

Comment

Legalize-It wrote: View Post
                      Who isnt doing their job ?

Who is getting minutes they have not earned ?
                      Bargs, even though he's been playing a more rounded game of late (which is exactly what he needs to do). He's hardly a cancer though. Far far from it even.

Comment

I thought I would be very Dada-esque by posting a post that says that this post is the cancer and so are posters who post cancerous posts.
                        Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Oh, and I think that everyone on this team is on the same page. I really don't expect there to be a huge public blow-up or a player demanding a trade or something similar. This post does seemed disguised as yet another way to bitch about this team. The Raps have won two in a row. Shouldn't we at least bask in the glow of a winning streak for the time being and appreciate the recent solid play? I would have thought the better heading would have been "Who do you think has contributed the most to secure the last 2 wins" or "who has most recently stepped-up their game" or something. But yet another excuse for a Bargnani hate-fest?
                          Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

I am disappointed in Jack's play of late...but dont believe he is a disruptive in any way.

Comment

sad to say but its chris bosh LOL
                              http://www.twitter.com/YateeshKevin23

Comment

Working...
                              X