Sheed the drama queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheed the drama queen

Wallace was ejected by Kennedy during a timeout in the second quarter.

“If they’re standing right near our huddle trying to stick their ear or nose in there, then yeah, they’re going to hear some stuff,” he said. “That’s exactly what it was. When have you ever seen somebody - a ref - standing over there that close to our bench during a timeout. You already know what it is. I ain’t tripping.”

Wallace later added, “I’ll still play my game. I’ll still be me. I ain’t changing my game for nobody. I ain’t changing nothing for nobody.”
    WEEI Sports Radio Network

Sheed is such a character. If the refs have a bias towards him then its his own fault because he acts like an ass towards them. If someone was shouting in my ear and occasionally ridiculing me in the media I can honestly say I would be watching for each and every misstep on the court.

Apollo wrote: View Post
    WEEI Sports Radio Network

Sheed is such a character. If the refs have a bias towards him then its his own fault because he acts like an ass towards them. If someone was shouting in my ear and occasionally ridiculing me in the media I can honestly say I would be watching for each and every misstep on the court.
    Speaking of ref-bias, am I the only one that's noticed the same bias towards Joakim Noah... he - like Sheed - is also a bit of a head case but he argues just as much as Kobe or Lebron.

Comment

Ahhh Sheed. It wouldn't be a season if he didn't whine and cry about unfair treatment from members of the league.

Comment

Seeing the Tim Donaghy interview reaffirmed my thoughts on ref bias, they're just like fans and have biases, dislikes and favorites of players, coaches and owners. The Tim Duncan/Joey Crawford was the clearest example of how a ref went out of his way to penalize a player he didn't like. Happens all the time, and here we were thinking Iverson's claims about ref bias was just him being a complainer.

Comment

I believe if Sheed approached the refs like 95% of the league he would not have trouble. He went looking for trouble and now he has it. I'm telling you, pick a field, any field where you work with people. If there is a guy being an ass to you and your co-workers you are not going to look at that guy as highly and you will find more faults in him. Its human nature. Sheed need look no further than the mirror for the true source of his problems. The refs aren't exactly being tough because they don't like his hair doo.

Comment

Working...
          X