Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bayless going to be in uniform against the Celts ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Bayless going to be in uniform against the Celts ?

Anybody heard

No. Neither Peja nor Bayless will play until Wednesday.
    Joshua Priemski
    NBA blogger
    SB Nation's Rufus on Fire
    www.RufusOnFire.com/
    www.twitter.com/HoopPlusTheHarm/

Comment

All the players will have to pass physicals for their respective teams and are usually given enough time to wrap up any personal business in their old city.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Ok so that puts the Raps in a bind at the point. Hope Barbosa's ready to go then, otherwise what's our next option?

Comment

The Bind

It means Alabi has to come back for at least one game.

Comment

"Ok so that puts the Raps in a bind at the point. Hope Barbosa's ready to go then, otherwise what's our next option"

Try Kleiza on the point. Guy can shoot 3's, drive, pass. Doesn't always have to be a speedy short guy. Wright can get some more minutes.

Comment

Pele wrote: View Post
              "Ok so that puts the Raps in a bind at the point. Hope Barbosa's ready to go then, otherwise what's our next option"

Try Kleiza on the point. Guy can shoot 3's, drive, pass. Doesn't always have to be a speedy short guy. Wright can get some more minutes.
              Kleiza can't shoot 3s. He can barely make deep 2s.

Jose is and should start.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if the Raptor's sign Dampier now that they need a big. The trade went down 3 for 2 opens up a spot in the lineup; that is unless there is something else going to happen soon! The good thing that happens is that Calderon is going to be the starting PG with Bayless coming off the bench!

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                  Kleiza can't shoot 3s. He can barely make deep 2s.

Jose is and should start.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                    He hasn't proven it this season. Shooting a whopping 25% this season (3.3 attempts a game).

BTW 4/5 of those weren't guarded.
                    Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sun Nov 21, 2010, 12:47 PM.

Comment

The trade has not yet been approved by the NBA front office people.

So no none of the players involved in the proposed trade will appear in their uniforms until after the NBA front office people approve the trade, which should happen tomorrow unless there is a glitch in someone's physical.
                      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
                      X