The Brazilian Backup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Brazilian Backup

Although he's mostly known as an undersized shooting guard from his days playing with Steve Nash, I think The Brazilian Blur can be an effective backup making the loss of Jarret Jack less noticable

True, but I think he's better at the 2 regardless. Especially after today's game versus the Shelltics, he crafty steal at the end of the game played dividens. Timing, and a bit of Luck helped us break this damn Shelltics curse.
    #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

After today's game, I 'd agree unequivocally!

Comment

It's funny because if you watched the Celtics-Thunder game during the last few seconds, Boston was trying to foul but the refs wouldn't call it. Same thing today when LB went for that steal, they wouldn't call it and it ended up being a Celtic turnover and cost them the game. Blame it on the ref's wishy-washy either-or calls. It was clearly a foul.

Doc was right though, Boston shouldn't have put themselves in that situation. Same goes for the Raps. They should have held on to that lead they had early 4th.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind LB playing backup PG now that we've got too many guys at the 2 and 3. But I'd really rather Jose stays at backup and we find someone more legit to start.

Comment

I think it will take Jose a little while to adjust playing starter minutes. We should give him 10-15 games to prove himself, otherwise I agree we may need to look playing him off the bench he seems comfortable coming off the bench. Also Barbosa looked like a natural ballhandler today which is kind of suprising considereing hes barly played the point. He can play pg that will create all kinds of problems for teams trying to defend him in fast break and pick and roll.

Comment

Length, athleticism & speed seems to be the new definition/direction of the Raptors. A good balance between experience and early twenty yr. olds and we should have an exciting team I hope.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              Length, athleticism & speed seems to be the new definition/direction of the Raptors. A good balance between experience and early twenty yr. olds and we should have an exciting team I hope.
              Cant be run and gun without d or rebounding. Hopefully that comes through. Other then that i agree.

Comment

Working...
              X