What a Win .... Take That Boston.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a Win .... Take That Boston.

What a phenomenal game this afternoon. Biggest win of the season. Even without Rondo. That was one helluva character win today.

Raptors beat the Celtics, where are the haters?

This is way too sweet, and what a game. Alls I have to say is where are all the Raptors naysayers, Bargnani/Triano/Colangelo haters at now?

Comment

ye great game
      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

lol they are still there, its all thanks to clutch free throws from amir, and big time fuck ups by nate and ray
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Those two free throws Amir hit at the end are what movies are made of. So clutch.

Comment

Excellent game by Raptors ... at one moment I thought that Raptors are loosing it when they went scoreless for 5 minutes, but in the end they pull out a win against Celtics. Sweeeeet .... The best game so far for Andrea, he is developing into a great first option for Raptors

Comment

rondo or not, they're the best team in the east... sweet win

Comment

No Bosh, no problem

Davis will make the Raptors a whole lot better.
                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Aaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooo!! Amazing Game!!!! LOVE IT!!

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                    Those two free throws Amir hit at the end are what movies are made of. So clutch.
                    i think bill simons loved those shots

Comment

Get out the salami and cheese momma,raptors win.

Comment

Oh god yes.

Comment

That win just felt so good.

Comment

Amir should be player of the game, to paraphrase Jack, "Ice. water. in his veins." Reggis should get props just for hitting an elbow jumper.

And I can't help myself, he's let me down so often, promised so much and delivered so little, he's always been more a tease than a truth, his defense is still unbelievably bad, and he clearly never took rebounding 101, but I have to say it...my name is Captain Haddock, and I am a Bargsaholic.

Oh God, I have a problem...
                            "Come back, Lisa, you little love killer...Come back Lisa, Lisa Lisamiller."
                            -Newsradio

Comment

-_________- first game i miss all freakin season and its the best one.... dammit, im ignoring my social life till after the season . But w.e, damn we won tats wat im talkin bout yo, good game from everyone... well make not everyone but no one rly screwed up and thats juss wonderful. 3 game win streak..... waaaat up, but seriously hope we can keep this goin and this isnt juss some random blip and cause the only reason we won was an absent rondo

Comment

Working...
                              X