Who will take the shot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will take the shot?

After watching the great game today, and watching Toronto in a "close game" situation, I saw that whenever we needed points, there was a look on everyones face like "Who takes it?".

Bargnani was my choice before the game. Greatest scoring threat (in my opinion) but when the game was on the line, he did not shoot. It scares me to think that we have no one who is "that guy".

Weems took the ball to the net when we were down three, but I dont think its him.

Please leave your thoughts.

RAW
    Bargnani
    60.00%
    Weems
    13.33%
    DeRozan
    0.00%
    Barbosa
    13.33%
    Calderon
    0.00%
    Johnson
    0.00%
    Kleiza
    6.67%
    Evans
    0.00%
    Stojakovic
    6.67%
    Bayless
    0.00%

andrea gives us the best chance
    just my opinion
    he will be denied the ball even more after good offensive games though

Comment

It should be Bargs more often than not, but I`m gonna go with the ever poular WHOEVER`S OPEN!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        It should be Bargs more often than not, but I`m gonna go with the ever poular WHOEVER`S OPEN!
        So your coming out of the time out saying "Who ever is open."

I doubt it.

Comment

Bargnani will prove to be that guy as the season continues...

Comment

i say to run a play for Bargs

Comment

Due to this team not having a great one on one player, coming out of the time out with a play that has more than one option is a good bet....run the set till you get someone open.

That being said I could see us go to Barbosa, he can try and turn the corner to get to the rack, you need to respect his 3 ball, and he has the ability to pass the ball well enough to get teammates involved.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

It's not that Bargnani doesn't want to shoot, many occasions he just doesn't get the ball. I know he should demand the ball, but late in game you can't just say "pass me the ball" because he defense can then defend you. Calderon, or whoever is our PG should see Bargnani, and feed him whether he is in the post or the three point line, because he is our best finisher. He can't do shit on defense, but he is 100% our best player on offense...

And I do not agree that Weems shouldn't be the guy, actually I think that if he "feels" it he should dominate as he has shown he can.

Comment

Working...
                X