Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haslem torn ligaments

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/trueho...ory?id=5836434

They were already hurting on the inside and now their leading rebounder is out. What are they going to do? This is what happens when trying to put a team together around 3 big contracts. It is much easier said than done. Boston were very lucky a couple of years ago to get solid play from Rondo, Davis, and Perkins.

*BTW - this is not intended as another hate Bosh thread*

Miller, Wade and Wade again now Haslem.

The basketball gods at work.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

That Heat pick might be noticeably higher than previously thought.

Comment

Josh Boone could fix part of their rebound woes for the price they're offering. Too bad he's in China.

Comment

I dont think they are doing that poorly. They needed some time to mesh. Comparing them to Boston is wrong because Boston didnt need time to mesh, they were all more seasoned and knew what they had to do.

Anyone find it interesting that MJ and Bird never commented on the Boston big three being bad?

Comment

Dampier to the Heat?

Comment

IMO the Heat would do better if Bosh became their #1 option on offense and then Wade #2 with Lebron being the facilitator like Magic was.

Magic could have scored 25 a game plus if he needed to but the Lakers were a better team when he was the facilitator and not the first or second option.

Bosh can shoot a higher percentage than Lebron and Wade and also get to the foul line like them. He is their best shooter so he should be the #1 option.

Wade can play off ball and use screens better than Lebron.

Lebron needs the ball more than Wade or Bosh to score at a high rate and is a better passer than Bosh or Wade.
              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                Josh Boone could fix part of their rebound woes for the price they're offering. Too bad he's in China.
                Just out of curiosity, is he averaging 20 20?

Comment

WhatWhat wrote: View Post
                  That Heat pick might be noticeably higher than previously thought.
                  +1

I made a similar comment when they were 5-4. This injury only helps the Raptors.

Comment

Working...
                  X