This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Colangelo Move DeRozan?

Is there a chance BryCo could move DeRo?

He seems to be faultering alot, and can't really hold up the defense in crunch time. Some might argue Bayless has more up side, plus he can play the 2 and the 1.

With the stellar play of Weems, the introduction of Bayless as a 1-2 guard, Barbosa's dynamic multi-positional style, and Kleiza's..ahem...err...potential...would it make sense to shop Dero? I don't think it's a great idea, but after Brian shipped out JJ like that, anything can happen!

interesting...dont think so tho

Comment

This thread is the reason why people think raptor fans do not have any basketball IQ/knowledge....

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
        This thread is the reason why people think raptor fans do not have any basketball IQ/knowledge....
        +1

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
          Is there a chance BryCo could move DeRo?

He seems to be faultering alot, and can't really hold up the defense in crunch time. Some might argue Bayless has more up side, plus he can play the 2 and the 1.

With the stellar play of Weems, the introduction of Bayless as a 1-2 guard, Barbosa's dynamic multi-positional style, and Kleiza's..ahem...err...potential...would it make sense to shop Dero? I don't think it's a great idea, but after Brian shipped out JJ like that, anything can happen!
          Hmmm ok time to shut this down...Bayless is a PG not a 2,barbosa isnt thee guy causing us to trade ANYONE lol...
          kleiza is a bum who by christmas will be relegated to the bench and out of the rotation when Ed Davis gets back......

I think a great idea for YOU would be to think before you hit SEND next time....

PS : 2 rebounds !!

Comment

You seriously don't think other teams are asking about Dero?

Comment

Hmmm ok time to shut this down...Bayless is a PG not a 2,barbosa isnt thee guy causing us to trade ANYONE lol...
              kleiza is a bum who by christmas will be relegated to the bench and out of the rotation when Ed Davis gets back......

I think a great idea for YOU would be to think before you hit SEND next time....

HAhahhaha, you think Kleiza and Ed Davis play the same spot

Also ahhahah at the fact you don't know Bayless is a combo guard

Hahah, shame on you

Comment

jesus christ.........

bayless is an undersized 2 that CAN play PG.

There is no SEND button. it clearly says "Post Quick Reply"

what does that have to do with anything in THIS thread?
                Last edited by heinz57; Mon Nov 22, 2010, 04:58 PM.

Comment

bayless is not 2
                  he played PG in college and the NBA...he was brought in here to play PG ugh why you think JJ/banks were involved ?
                  Davis plays Forward so does Kleiza...simple fact of numbers,kleiza is already being pushed out now by barbosa when Davis
                  comes back he will be relegated to bench unless he does sumn.....its not a matter of position,its a matter of numbers and truth is
                  i wont be surprised to see some improvised front lines given that Davis isnt a big guy.....

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                    jesus christ.........

bayless is an undersized 2 that CAN play PG.
                    As I posted on another thread Bayless is averaging more Assists per 36 minutes than Jack this year.

Bayless is averaging 6.8 Assists per 36 minutes

Calderon-- 8.2----This season
                    Calderon---7.0----At age 24
                    Bayless----6.8----This season at age 22
                    Jack-------6.1----This season
                    Billups-----3.8 ----When he was with the Raptors in 97-98 at the age of 21

Bayless can dish out the dimes and should continue to get better at it as he gets more experience.

08-09------4.3
                    09-10------4.7
                    10-11------6.8

He does need to cut down on his turnovers.

He also needs to improve his jump shooting.

I will hold off making an opinion on his defense until I have watched him play some serious rotation minutes in a few games.
                    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Edited the title to reflect the discussion. When I saw the "Bye, bye DeRozan" I actually thought for a second that he was traded today.

Comment

He's not an undersized anything he's a point guard,brush up on ur basketball son....

He's not only undersized but doesnt shoot well enough....(***)

PS any statline per X amount of mins is bogus

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                          Edited the title to reflect the discussion. When I saw the "Bye, bye DeRozan" I actually thought for a second that he was traded today.
                          Ok thanks Doc

Comment

bayless is not 2
                            he played PG in college and the NBA...he was brought in here to play PG ugh why you think JJ/banks were involved ?
                            have you watched him play AT ALL?!?

he's been a backup combo guard in the NBA... playing both the 1 & 2

His ONE year at arizona he did play PG... he was also one of tiniest players on the team.

The rest of his life... SG

Comment

bayless is not 2
                              Davis plays Forward so does Kleiza...simple fact of numbers,kleiza is already being pushed out now by barbosa when Davis
                              comes back he will be relegated to bench unless he does sumn.....its not a matter of position,its a matter of numbers and truth is
                              i wont be surprised to see some improvised front lines given that Davis isnt a big guy.....
                              LMAO @ thinking Kleiza/Davis will be at odds on the roster...let alone Barbosa and Kleiza, LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X