Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Should Colangelo Move DeRozan?

Post Thanks / Like

i think its going to be a little strange having bayless and barbosa come off the bench, since they're both guards that need to have the ball in their hands to be effective but hey scoring off the bench is scoring off the bench and we haven't had it in years so i'll take it.

Post Thanks / Like

Should Colangelo move DeRozan? Only if he gets a real sweetheart of a deal for him. But I wouldn't actively be seeking to trade DeRozan. The acquisition of Bayless doesn't mean DeRozan is on his way out. Bayless can easily play the 1 and be successful. He's more of a scoring PG than a pure, traditional PG. It doesn't mean he can't be a successful 1 (there are some examples out there - Arenas, Devin Harris, Jason Terry when he first started off in Atlanta just to name a few..). Let's get him some playing time and see what he can do - because he hasn't received much PT in his brief career to date.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

So lets think about this honestly- Demar could have some serious trade value, and since we have Weems and Bayless who are both better, why not see what we could get? I think Demar is awesome but he is still 2 yrs away from being a "legit" starter, his brain farts are often very costly for our team. Plus, he has a high profile in the US with his dunkoff appearance and notoriety as a baller at USC.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Trife76 wrote: View Post
    Does you LOLs help you comprehend more ?

kleiza is already out the rotation you can see it....it weill furthered when Davis is ready to play....now lets all LMAO as if to try and defkect the fact you dont udnerstand what im talking about LMAO LMAO LMAO !! better ?

and bayless is a PG im not going to argue that point anymore cuz its retarded....he played PG at Zona and for Portland....he didnt play no SG...he backed up Dre...

watch some games before you comment...
    Kleiza was injured, not out of the rotation.

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Shouldn't Multipaul be teabagging Bargs rather than making comments about another player outside of his favourite?

PS> Trife76's comments about the 2 rebounds was Bargs' rebounding total against the Celtics.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    Shouldn't Multipaul be teabagging Bargs rather than making comments about another player outside of his favourite?

PS> Trife76's comments about the 2 rebounds was Bargs' rebounding total against the Celtics.
    Coming from the dude with the word "balls" in his name.

PS- 29 points vs Celtics= we won the game

Suck on those balls

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    obviously. still has nothing to do with this thread. or excuse his "i love lamp"-like arguments in this thread.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    obviously. still has nothing to do with this thread. or excuse his "i love lamp"-like arguments in this thread.
    +1

Years from now, doctors will confirm that Trife is mentally **********

Raptors Republic All-Star Red and White's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, aside from all of trifes bullshit, this is interesting.

Would you trade a solid, young, and excellent athlete while his value is high? Do you play russian roulette with the sophomore slump and risk him being worth nothing?

In my opinion, you hold onto him. Unless you are offered something amazing, im keeping him.

Trife and multi, please, settle this in private messages so we dont have to see any more of this nonsense, please, mature.

Thanks

RAW

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Coming from the dude with the word "balls" in his name.

PS- 29 points vs Celtics= we won the game

Suck on those balls
    We didnt win the game because of his 29 pts/ 2 rebs tho you lying ass stanley...

He didnt score in the 4th qtr as per usual....Oh but i did see Amir grab some big rebounds and make 2 FT to win it and even make some jump shots in the 4th.....yes i did SEEEE that tho....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Red and White wrote: View Post
    Okay, aside from all of trifes bullshit, this is interesting.

Would you trade a solid, young, and excellent athlete while his value is high? Do you play russian roulette with the sophomore slump and risk him being worth nothing?

In my opinion, you hold onto him. Unless you are offered something amazing, im keeping him.

Trife and multi, please, settle this in private messages so we dont have to see any more of this nonsense, please, mature.

Thanks

RAW
    I think between Weems and Demar there is a natural confilict in terms of position. Weems so far seems more poised in stressful situations and is more likely to make the right move offensively and defensively. I really like Demar, but I think if we could get back a young big that can play the 5, someone like Bogut or Lopez(s) it could help out alot.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Trife76 wrote: View Post
    We didnt win the game because of his 29 pts/ 2 rebs tho you lying ass stanley...

He didnt score in the 4th qtr as per usual....Oh but i did see Amir grab some big rebounds and make 2 FT to win it and even make some jump shots in the 4th.....yes i did SEEEE that tho....
    Trife, this post is about Demar, go be depressed somewhere else. PS I found an Xmas gift perfectly suited for you:

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys, quit with the petty namecalling and insults. If you can't discuss in a civil manner then don't say anything at all.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Guys, quit with the petty namecalling and insults. If you can't discuss in a civil manner then don't say anything at all.
    Ok sorry. These guys ambushed my thread with Anti Bargs rhetoric and personal attacks.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Trife, this post is about Demar, go be depressed somewhere else. PS I found an Xmas gift perfectly suited for you:

2 rebounds !

Dudes a straight puss...

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Red and White wrote: View Post

Thanks

RAW
    +infinity.

I would like to see the moderators start giving people warnings regarding insulting comments or 'name-calling'. Lately this blog has become a playground for insults in many cases rather than a forum for discussion all things related Raptors/NBA. The last 2 weeks things have been getting noticeably worse to the point where on one thread last week my work server filter caught the site will not let me visit RR.com (granted I shouldn't be looking at work but that is not the point). If you can't have a discussion with someone who has a differing opinion without resorting to insults, people should get back to their homework.

Could moderators start giving warnings and then bans if warnings are not heeded?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    +infinity.

I would like to see the moderators start giving people warnings regarding insulting comments or 'name-calling'. Lately this blog has become a playground for insults in many cases rather than a forum for discussion all things related Raptors/NBA. The last 2 weeks things have been getting noticeably worse to the point where on one thread last my work server filter caught the site will not let me visit RR.com (granted I shouldn't be looking at work but that is not the point). If you can't have a discussion with someone who has a differing opinion without resorting to insults, people should get back to their homework.

Could moderators start giving warnings and then bans if warnings are not heeded?
    Put ur pom poms down please...

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ugh ... seeing how people can't be adults and converse with one another in a civil manner, I'm locking this up. I will continue locking up other threads and giving members timeouts if this continues. Please grow up.

Post Thanks / Like

DeRozan needs a shooting coach in the worst possible way. Unless he improves his shooting by 500%, he's going to be out of the league after his rookie contract is up. Right now he's more athlete than basketball player, which is OK in year 1 or 2, but after that you better start showing something that'll stick. Looking at his frame he should be a good defender so it confuses me when I see a rookie like Evan Turner get the better of him. That shouldn't happen. DeRozan has a long ways to go, right now he is 10% substance and 90% potential.

Thread Information