No announcement yet.

Miami 2011 1st Round Pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I laugh at the quotes from LBJ about just wanting to get back to having fun.

I guess he thought fun was stupid routines for introductions, winning 60 games during the regular season, and dancing on the sidelines during blowouts only to choke come playoffs.

Do not get me wrong LBJ is a great player - obviously - but maybe it is time to get the ball out of your hands a little more, post up a little more, play a little tougher D. Just my thoughts which add on a $1 gets your a coffee although coffee is free at McDonalds right now I heard on the radio.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

I guess he thought fun was stupid routines for introductions, winning 60 games during the regular season, and dancing on the sidelines during blowouts only to choke come playoffs.

Do not get me wrong LBJ is a great player - obviously - but maybe it is time to get the ball out of your hands a little more, post up a little more, play a little tougher D. Just my thoughts which add on a $1 gets your a coffee although coffee is free at McDonalds right now I heard on the radio.
      I rolled through and got my free coffee from mc dics this morning. when they asked what else i wanted i said " nothing" lol Mcdics is better then tim hortons coffee IMO. Just so this can relate to the raptors in some way and doesnt seem like a pointless comments
      (even though it is) I wonder what kind of coffee the young gunz like better tims or mc dics? lol

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

LoL, I was happy to see LBJ say that.

They all had their fun in the off-season. I'm happy to see them doing worse than everyone expected. I'm not sure why everyone was so hot on this team. As experts, they should have seen the holes in their roster and the fragility with which each plays.

So Sad..

Comment

Working...
        X