2012 Olympic Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Olympic Team

Yes we all know that Kobe, Lebron, DWade and Durant will be there. I have serous doubts whether they will select Bosh for the team, I can think of three or four 4/5's I'd like to have on that team, Dwight Howard, Zach Randolph, Amare, Blake Griffin even Kevin Love. It will be interesting to see if Bron and Wade will have influence over his selection, or if they will even want him there by that time.

15 Man roster
    Chris Paul
    Deron Williams
    Rajon Rondo
    John Wall
    D Rose
    Paul Pierce
    Lebron
    Dwade
    Melo
    Kobe
    Durant
    Blake Griffin
    Dwight Howard
    Amare
    Zach Randolph

That's a lot of point guards. They'd probably take Westbrook over Rose..and Steph Curry over Wall.

I don't think they'll take Randolph. He's too undersized. Replace Stoudemire, Randolph and Pierce with Lopez, Bosh (or Love) and Gay.

Comment

are you suggesting that all this star will ALL answer the national call cause of the possible lock out?
      i mean usually in the past years lot of time all star denied the national call in order to rest
      Let's go Raptors!

Comment

The actual roster for international tournement I believe stays at 12 so the following players most certainly would make it if they choose to go:

Chris Paul
        Deron Williams
        D Rose
        R. Gay
        Lebron
        Dwade
        Melo
        Kobe
        Durant
        Blake Griffin
        Dwight Howard
        Amare
        Bosh
        E. Gordon

Rondo and Wall won't make the team.

Pierce will be 35 so he won't either.

Nobody likes Randolph.

Bosh would make the team, having played well in Beijing.

Gay would also make the team having played well as an effective backup to Durant in Turkey.

Eric Gordon would make the team based on need for good shooters and his effective play in Turkey.

Griffin is a beast so he would get the call no doubt.

Comment

Working...
        X