Thread: Heat sign Dampier

Raptors Republic All-Star Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Heat sign Dampier

Phew thank gawed for that! I was afraid of him still coming to Toronto but I fear no more.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...ap-hurtingheat

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The circus has officially started in Miami. I'll be watching very closely. Don't they have Anthony as well on the roster? Is he chopped liver?
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

He must have been thru Miami at least thrice on this f/a journey of his. He must like Riley's cologne. Watch for CB to spend more time outside the paint while Eric does his thing inside (or tries to). There is something I am missing...all the bigs that were got in TO to play along Bosh never quite worked out. Now in Miami seems there is a repeat. Lets see how Damps works out.

Raptors Republic Starter tonious35's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    The circus has officially started in Miami. I'll be watching very closely. Don't they have Anthony as well on the roster? Is he chopped liver?
    Whomever was in contact with Leo Rautins, before they become NBA players or while they are good NBA players, they become insignificant s#@t because that's what Leo was in his NBA career.

Joel Anthony is not taking advantage of any minutes he's getting and making plays like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE2oEUqQlZA

Thread Information