Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
    Here is a picture of the anti-christ's lame ass tattoos
    We have matching Fast Forward tattoos! I thought I was the only one!
    He almost looks like the Pert Plus guy, Curt Harnett! Save for the cool tats and all...

Comment

OF COURSE he has cliche asian character tattoos.... i assume his other arm has an anchor, and a MOM in a heart tattoo.. and he's got that cool tat of a black panther that looks like its ripping its way out of his skin...
      Last edited by heinz57; Thu Nov 25, 2010, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Most douch-tastic guy in Toronto - absolutely hilarious
        "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
          OF COURSE he has cliche asian character tattoos.... i assume his other arm has an anchor, and a MOM in a heart tattoo.. and he's got that cool tat of a black panther that looks like its ripping its way out of his skin...
          Or the barbed wire around the bicep. That's truly original.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Comment

Mr. "I wear my sunglasses at night" is anything but perfect, Multipaul.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                Mr. "I wear my sunglasses at night" is anything but perfect, Multipaul.
                Reggie should give him the 'Perfect Plex'

Comment

He looks like a bootleg matthew mcconaughey

Comment

I take it he is a Bargnani fan from the old country....or svengali??? Has his appearancce coincided with the Barg surge?

Too many questions. Just asking. Could we have the crack investigative team @ the RR followup pronto on this?

Comment

This is whom he dated, I could understand it except one......

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrit...apo-elkann.htm

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post

Who...the Olsen twin?? (just kidding..)

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post

Actually, it's all but one I'm surprised about. Why would women as good looking as those date a douchebag like this?
                          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Wouldn't it be hilarious if fans starting dressing like him. Raptors Republic should start a movement to have fans dress like this guy. It would be even better of you could get a bunch of courtside fans to do it, as well. Then he'll have to change his look because he won't be so "unique" anymore.
                            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                              Actually, it's all but one I'm surprised about. Why would women as good looking as those date a douchebag like this?
                              $$$

Comment

Working...
                              X