No announcement yet.

Forget "Superfan", We Now Have a New Courtside Icon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's just as bad as last season at a Chelsea match at Stamford Bridge and one of the supporters close to the pitch had a toothbrush in his mouth.

Comment

But yeah, I'd love to motorboat those sweater puppets.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
        I've noticed this guy in the last couple games and I have been meaning to mention something, and then saw this clip via the RealGM. He's quickly making a name for himself in Toronto now.
        Making a name for himself in Toronto? Really? With who? RealGM posters, and posters on forums who steal from RealGM?

Not to mention no one knows who the **** this guy is, which makes it pretty damn hard for his name to be 'known' in Toronto.

The raptors republic rss feed went to hell when they started posting threads from their forums... I think it's time to remove it from my reader.

Comment

I've been wondering about that guy since I first saw him on TV a couple of weeks ago. I kept meaning to ask what his deal is. Sunglass, a scarf and a nose cover. I think he realizes most people will look at the blonde and is trying to get some attention for himself.

His outfit screams...

"LOOK AT ME!!!"
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

nah,

he and his buddy, who you can't see there were dressed like the guys from Fear and loathing in las vegas.

Comment

This dude has been at the last 2 games. Wait...can we call him..."Puuuuunjaaaabiiiii" (thank you Devlin)

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                I've been wondering about that guy since I first saw him on TV a couple of weeks ago. I kept meaning to ask what his deal is. Sunglass, a scarf and a nose cover. I think he realizes most people will look at the blonde and is trying to get some attention for himself.

His outfit screams...

"LOOK AT ME!!!"
                Sun block on the nose: Outside
                Scarf: Outside
                Sun Glasses: Outside

Unless the ACC now has a retractable roof then I think you are on to something.

Comment

Nine New Faces wrote: View Post
                  It's a nose cast. He broke it while motorboating the chick to his left.
                  haha, those are the first two things i noticed.

i was like what's on his nose and then calderons head moved and was like that chick has a nice rack.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                    nah,

he and his buddy, who you can't see there were dressed like the guys from Fear and loathing in las vegas.
                    FOr how many games? It isn't just one game he's been dressed like that. It's been at least three or four I've seen him on the sidelines like that.
                    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Is it just me or are the camera guys at the ACC only focusing on the regulars there? Did anyone notice the two guys in body spandex at the game tonight again too?

Comment

Tmar wrote: View Post
                        Is it just me or are the camera guys at the ACC only focusing on the regulars there? Did anyone notice the two guys in body spandex at the game tonight again too?
                        I did, and I'd friggin' ban 'em if I was directing the broadcast! I'd at least spit on 'em if I was at the game... lol... no, really...

Leave that mess for the dudes in Vancouver watching hockey, or the 5 year old i seen in an orange suit at the Suns game tonight. Wearing a Billups #3 purple dinosaur jersey? Come on bro, like you didn't just go buy that last month to say "I Told Ya So!"

6-9 Baby, Whachuknowaboutdatraptorbasketballdog?!

Comment

Dude is Lapo Elkann. He is a brand manager to Fiat. He is grandson of Fiat chairman Gianni Agnelli and a stepson of Russian count Serge de Pahlen His brother John is heir to Fiat (which owns Ferrari and Maserati) and is chairman of Fiat and Exor which owns Juventus soccer team. His sister Ginerva is cute. In other words, the guy's the anti-christ.

BTW, have you noticed how small the chick's hands are beside him.

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Here is a picture of the anti-christ's lame ass tattoos
                            Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Oh, and dude also lost us a game against the Lakers last year by interfering with the ballhttp://www.luxist.com/2010/03/15/lap...winning-point/

Comment

Thanks for the intell RaptorDan. Those tats are extremely lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X