Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami At Cleveland Dec 2

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/trueho...ory?id=5847505

For those of you that will boo Bosh when he returns to the T Dot O, I'm pretty sure you'll pale in comparison to Cleveland when Bron Bron returns to his home state. I'm starting to really love this whole situation, it might even make the crowd all that more "rukus" given the Heat's VERY AVERAGE record. They might think they can actually beat them and hey, why not?

Lets see if Lebron can stand the heat......

Comment

Cleveland's record is not far behind Miami's. Crazy.

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
        Cleveland's record is not far behind Miami's. Crazy.
        DON'T JINX IT BY TALKING ABOUT IT!!!

i've been patiently watching the standings this week to see if both toronto and cleveland can catch up to them... i almost wish boston and orlando throw their games on friday just to stick it to miami

Comment

Miami will be a playoff team. I wouldn't want to face them in the playoffs. Lebron and Wade have shown that they can carry their teams on their respective backs. Regular season won't mean much. They're still trying to integrate with each other. I would wait until January-February before we see them firing on all cylinders and running teams over.

Comment

But back on topic. That December 2 game is going to be NUTS! Those fans are going to be bloodthirsty. It'll be like a European game. The fans will be ripping off the fixturers and hurling them on the court at him. It'll be nothing like that when Bosh comes back. Most fans probably won't care.

Comment

They weren't even all that loud for the intros... I'm a little disappointed.

Comment

LeBron 10-4-5 after 1st Q, crowd still givin it hard! No difference really than when Vince and T Mac were coming back here back in the day... Guess I was expecting more given all the media hype? Maybe there's a lot more in store...

Comment

Right Now. This game sounds hectic, and the Cavs are getting their bums shot out by Wade and Lebron.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

they really needed to play some VC vs Toronto games on cleveland tv before the game... these people dont know how to hate efficiently

Comment

Watching Bosh brings back nightmares. Very glad he is gone.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        Watching Bosh brings back nightmares. Very glad he is gone.
                        As much as I liked him when he was here, I'm starting to think we are better off without him. Especially for max money. #7 still isn't better than he was though...

As far as this MIA CLE game, I got two words for ya... SHIT SHOW!

Comment

Honestly, the heckling LBJ got tonight wasn't worth the hype. VC has gotten MUCH worse in Toronto. If the American media thinks thats bad, they really should watch tapes from NJ vs.Toronto.

Comment

LeBron took this game over. Kinda like how Carter plays when we boo him at the ACC.

Comment

AJ360 wrote: View Post
                              Honestly, the heckling LBJ got tonight wasn't worth the hype. VC has gotten MUCH worse in Toronto. If the American media thinks thats bad, they really should watch tapes from NJ vs.Toronto.
                              I was thinking the same thing, last night. I was amped up - over-amped as it turned out - for this one, but the more I watched LeBron shaking the monkey off his back, the more I thought that Cleveland didn’t really have it’s heart into it quite the way I’d imagined they might. And the other thought I had (sort of laughingly) was that we could probably teach them a thing or two about booing. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X