Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Franchise or not yet

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    that greasy shit that he puts in his hair to make it stay back and hide his bald spot
    Bosh is a pomade

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    Just because there aren't a lot, doesn't automatically mean it's a good thing. Especially when that player is lacking certain other necessary skills.
    its a different thing, something you have to game plan for. it opens up the key when you pull shot blockers away from the rim so your wings can penetrate and finish. it comes in handy to keep kg, dwight etc honest. its not conventional, doesn't mean it can't be productive

Raptors Republic Starter RaptorDan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Bosh is a pomade
    too funny. Reminds me of Ben Stiller and Cameron Diaz in "There Something about Mary".
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote _cp_ wrote: View Post
    its a different thing, something you have to game plan for. it opens up the key when you pull shot blockers away from the rim so your wings can penetrate and finish. it comes in handy to keep kg, dwight etc honest. its not conventional, doesn't mean it can't be productive
    I think it's great what he is able to do on offense. I don't have a problem with that. Never have. There's just more to winning basketball games than scoring.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    I think it's great what he is able to do on offense. I don't have a problem with that. Never have. There's just more to winning basketball games than scoring.
    defense and rebounding win championships. bargs isnt great at them, but adequate enough, combined with his offense to merit keeping him around, i think anyway

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote _cp_ wrote: View Post
    defense and rebounding win championships. bargs isnt great at them, but adequate enough, combined with his offense to merit keeping him around, i think anyway
    The second part of your comment is where we disagree. I simply haven't seen him being good enough at those things to make me want him to be a part of the future of the team.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information