Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peja 2: Tor-okc-cha-lac

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=25v8d8w

I took another stab at it this time with Peja going to OKC.

TOR: Green and Mo'Pete plus LAC's 1st round pick from T'Wolves.

OKC: Peja, Kaman, Diaw. Peja gives them much needed 3's, Kaman>Kristic, Diaw is good off the bench. Ibaka starts. OKC gives LAC back their 1st round pick.

CHA: Davis at PG, if Larry Brown could handle AI maybe he can handle Davis. Kristic much better than Diop.

LAC: Collison is making $13.3M this year but only $3M next season and dropping to $2M within 4 years. Taking on Diop is the cost of getting rid of Davis and Kaman. Mohammed could also be put in here. Gets their 1st rd pick back from OKC.

CHA has to do something; LAC need to drop the contracts and get their pick back; OKC gets better (they were 6-1 with Ibaka in starting lineup); TOR gets to match any contract to Green and 1st round pick (this might be a bit much).

wouldn't this give us a glut of wings? DD weems Barbosa Wright Green Kleiza? Also I think to be more fair LAC or CHA would want Aldrich from OKC (both needs bigs after making this trade), with the T wolves 1st rd pick going to OKC and Collison going to team that doesn't get Aldrich. Currently we're getting way too much.

Comment

f91ultra wrote: View Post
      wouldn't this give us a glut of wings? DD weems Barbosa Wright Green Kleiza? Also I think to be more fair LAC or CHA would want Aldrich from OKC (both needs bigs after making this trade), with the T wolves 1st rd pick going to OKC and Collison going to team that doesn't get Aldrich. Currently we're getting way too much.
      The draft pick is probably pushing it, no doubt.

Wright will not be here next year and is not playing now. Kleiza and Green can put minutes in at the 4 if they decide to go small. I do not see Reggie Evans back next year.

Comment

Working...
      X