When nothing to talk about happens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

_cp_ wrote: View Post
    @multipaul only in numbers and game, not playoff performance. and i think thats whats going on, no? when somebody is struggling somebody else plays and steps up, whether its barbosa or weems or keiza etc. you're gonna get off nights with young guys like you see with weems and demar, and sometimes those off games are a result of keeping other players in check (weems on iggy last game)
    I agree, i thought some games DD was absolutely amazing this year, almost inspiring. Too bad for him he is up against top notch all stars night in, night out. Kobe, Wade, etc etc. It makes him very exposed and take ALOT of heat when his cover is dropping bombs or blowing by him. He will be find i'm sure, I am a fan of his, but i think if we could move him and get back a young rebounding big, it would have to at least be considered right?

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
      I agree, i thought some games DD was absolutely amazing this year, almost inspiring. Too bad for him he is up against top notch all stars night in, night out. Kobe, Wade, etc etc. It makes him very exposed and take ALOT of heat when his cover is dropping bombs or blowing by him. He will be find i'm sure, I am a fan of his, but i think if we could move him and get back a young rebounding big, it would have to at least be considered right?
      @multipaul yeah agreed, but isn't that sort of what we have in amir (23) and possibly ed davis? the first thing on my wish list at this point is a top flight pg prospect (ie kyrie irving from duke or brandon knight from kentucky, irving being my first choice) that hopefully we can acquire in the draft this year, even if we have to package our two picks. second is a veteran center that can shot block and rebound like tyson chandler for instance in free agency. i would stand pat otherwise, unless somebody comes to us with a deal offering elite talent that we would be stupid to say no to.

Comment

Working...
      X