• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calderon back?

15 points (5-9 FG 2-2 3P) 15 assists 5 rebound 4 steals and 3 TOs @ Celtics
    16 points (7-10 FG 2-3 3P) 9 assists 3 rebounds 2 steals and 1 TO vs 76ers

Last 4 games (3 starts)
    12.3 points (52% 9.5 AFG, 63% 2 A3P) 8.3 assists 2.8 rebounds 2 steals 2 TO

Do you guys think Jose is back or this is just 2 lucky games?
    Yes.
    87.50%
    No, lucky 2 games.
    0.00%
    Too early to tell.
    12.50%
    Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Fri Nov 26, 2010, 11:25 PM.

he has never lost...he has been jerked around by the franchise...he was top 20 in double double...got injured and ppl started blowing jack
    "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

i keep telling ppl he is 15 and 11 if he gets major minutes

Comment

it really makes me sick that ppl are actually blaming jose for losing tonite.

Comment

he looks healthy again, judging by the last few games id say yes. His defence has looked much better too, still not great but better...lets just hope he stays healthy.....on a side note i sure hope the injury Reggie suffered in the 3rd isnt too serious, he brings an edge that no one on this team can replace. another horrible night for Derozen & Weems. Peja & Bayless looked pretty good again tonight aswell
          Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Fri Nov 26, 2010, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Looks like Reggies Injury is pretty bad!!!! I just read that his foot is broken....... Not good news at all, Reggie must have a high pain tolerance cause he still went up for another rebound after & still walked off the court limping mind u but still.. Dude Broke his FOOT! Again... it stings worse then the loss for me. LOL

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2...ptors_celtics/
            Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Sat Nov 27, 2010, 12:14 AM.

Comment

LINK PLZ.... but seriosuly tat would suuuuk..... sigh oh well. Still i dunno if this year we're goin for playoffs or the lottery... i prefer playoffs simply cause of the possible lock out, but if thats the case some things mite have to change. Considering Bayless and the Serb have got it goin under such a short strech they should get some more time, maybe more around the young gunz, since weems and specially DD seem to have hit a rough patch ( i know only 2 games for sonny), but still possibly takin DD out the startin line up, his D in the begining on ray was pretty bad man.... but ya if we're shooting for lottery than keep things the way they are and don react to reggie's injury. We'll see wat happens i guess...

Comment

Calderon seems healthy and is doing awesome. It doesn't seem like it takes much for Calderon to tweak his hamstring though. It happened just this summer and seems to be an unfortunate recurring theme. If he stays healthy the Raps will be just fine the rest of the season. But if he gets injured, we could very well be lottery bound.
                Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Love what I've been seeing from Jose and am happy to see that he's got a bit of fire in his game again.
                  With him being the starting PG though, I'd liek to see him try and take more of an active role in leading Demar and getting his game going. Obviously it must come from Demar as well, but for Jose to be a great PG he needs to make everyone better around him. Which he absolutely capable of.

Comment

way to early to tell

Comment

Working...
                    X