Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Davis and Johnson On The Court Together - The Time For It Happening Is Very Close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davis and Johnson On The Court Together - The Time For It Happening Is Very Close

Very good things coming for the Raptors with this pairing, 4sure.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

I bet this post will get raps fans real hyped up about it and then it won't be that great and the fans will come down on themhard. Then the next game it will be really good and we'll sing their praises. then it will be bad and they should both be traded.

Comment

I'm confused as to why you are hyping this combination? They are both power forwards, neither who can dominate offensively. The Raptors would be horrendous with this pairing on the floor. Davis/Bargnani is a combination to be excited about. Amir can watch from the bench.

Comment

Working...
      X