We need a New Head Coach!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a New Head Coach!

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Triano is getting a free pass. I mean, Why do you trade for a guy worth 14.5 million dollars and have him sit the bench? Was he hurt today? And what ever happened to letting the ones with the hot hands stay in the game? We got killed today and Triano is not calling time out! Atlanta was up by 21 in the forth and Toronto scored 5 points, Atlanta called a time out and that was that. Why exactly did Basketball U.S. want Triano again?

What do you think? Can we do better with a head up, hard nose coach?

Why replace him, he's the only coach in a long time that drops f-bombs on live TV like it's nobody's business!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-ntMEm3rEw
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

We lost to a better team today, FIRE TRIANO!
      Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
      Is it just me or does anyone else think that Triano is getting a free pass. I mean, Why do you trade for a guy worth 14.5 million dollars and have him sit the bench? Was he hurt today?
      Yes.

Comment

How was he able to get away with dropping the F-bombs anyway without such much as a peep from B.C. and company? That was crazy. First time I have every witnessed that!

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
          Why replace him, he's the only coach in a long time that drops f-bombs on live TV like it's nobody's business!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-ntMEm3rEw
          No Fbomb in that video.

Comment

Toronto Raptors Bad Head Coaches...

Brendan Malone
            Darrell Walker
            Butch Carter
            Lenny Wilkens
            Kevin O'Neill
            Sam Mitchell
            Jay Triano

Check this list out...
            Toronto Raptors Head Coaches...WoW..
            Talk about crap.
            Fabulious Coaching..LOL!!!
            U talk about respected and winning coaching and I don't see any of them on this list.
            Plz if anyone says Lenny Wilkins is great coach ure on cloud 9..his one of the worst loosing coaches of all time...

If this franchise ever once 2 be recognized as great team..first u gotta find the right coach.
            Coaching does matter..LOOK AT CLEVELAND..
            Hmmm Byron Scott is doin all right.
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

I agree with you 100% Dr. Hannabal Lecter. Perfect example of that is lol, "Wait for it" The Bad News Bears! That's what we are at the moment. Need a leader to get us over the Hump!

Comment

Yeah I hate it when we lose to teams better than us. Def Jay's fault. What a clown. And why didn't he put Peja in? So what if he was wearing a sports jacket and jeans!
                Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

How was he able to get away with dropping the F-bombs anyway without such much as a peep from B.C. and company? That was crazy. First time I have every witnessed that!
                  He's done it before when he made references to his players hitting against a pitcher like Lincecum (he was making a baseball analogy). That one was worse than this one. It's funny because I fell asleep and the game ended. I woke up, barely conscious and woke up completely when he dropped it on live TV - classic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw5SVkpO4bE
                  Last edited by Balls of Steel; Sun Nov 28, 2010, 06:56 PM.
                  “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

I'm going to agree with Employee (assuming his post was pure sarcasm). I'm not so sure its Jay's fault.
                    Though I was a big supporter of Sam Mitchell, and still believe he's the man for the job, Jay Triano is a very smart coach who is just working with what he's got.
                    I think if you give him a real cast to work with, he could do something special with them.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                      No Fbomb in that video.
                      At the 1:28 mark, he said it. It may have been the bleeped version. On live TV, it was there. If you go to Raptors.com, the 1:28 segment was entirely bleeped out. Funny.

Comment

No, We don't.

1) We need a New GM who can recognise talent and actually bring players to this team who can play. This team is full of scrubs that have been sold to the fans as players with " Potential" and " Future" While none of them are/will be more than a solid NBA reserve one day.

The fans are buying into thr BS that is sold to them by this GM and end result is what we saw today.

Look at Amir, Weems, DD and Bayless, the Young Buns of Toronto, the future, and see how they did today.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                          No Fbomb in that video.
                          the exact time he says a half fuck is 1:27 check that out lolll
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Triano is getting a free pass. I mean, Why do you trade for a guy worth 14.5 million dollars and have him sit the bench? Was he hurt today? And what ever happened to letting the ones with the hot hands stay in the game? We got killed today and Triano is not calling time out! Atlanta was up by 21 in the forth and Toronto scored 5 points, Atlanta called a time out and that was that. Why exactly did Basketball U.S. want Triano again?

What do you think? Can we do better with a head up, hard nose coach?
                            Peja was out with a Swollen knee, way to jump to conclusions.

Comment

I get really bored with these fire Jay threads. Record wise we're right where we should be, if not better.

George Karl said having a good coach is like having a good 4th or 5th man (something like that). In other words, if you don't have the talent don't expect miracles.

I used this analogy before but whining about our coach is like parents whining to their kid's teacher when he's getting bad marks even though the kid is half retarded. How about we blame the players, or is that even legit? This team reaching .500 would be a huge overachievement. I just made up a word.
                              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Working...
                              X