Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greener Pastures?

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2010/1...s=iref:nbahpt1

Aparantly Sacramento is falling apart. They waived Antoine Wright this week. I think this and Miami proves that there aren't always greener pastures outside of Toronto, hahahahahaha

I don't think we wanted to keep Antoine. It's not like he burned us.
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Wright will probably hook on in Miami. And Wright wasn't a lotto pick. That reporter has his facts wrong.

As for the Heat, who cares if they struggle in the regular season. They playoffs is where it's at.

Comment

A.Wright being waived may have had somthing to do with his DUI charge.. he'll prob end up in boston or miami.. if they were interested in blowing things up id be the first on the phone to them..Cousins,Evens anyone???

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
          Wright will probably hook on in Miami. And Wright wasn't a lotto pick. That reporter has his facts wrong.

As for the Heat, who cares if they struggle in the regular season. They playoffs is where it's at.
          i agree with the who cares about miami part but they do got to make the playoffs to win in the playoffs.. LOL. Right now they be lucky to get the 5 or 6 seed.

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
            i agree with the who cares about miami part but they do got to make the playoffs to win in the playoffs.. LOL. Right now they be lucky to get the 5 or 6 seed.
            Do you really think with Lebron, Wade and bosh that they'll miss the playoffs? I don't think they will. Even if one of the 3 go down, they'll make it.

Comment

Wade+LBJ=Redundant
              CB4/1=Trade Deadline Bait

i think stranger things have happened & until they get some shooters & upgrade there front court they'll be a fringe team at best..

Comment

Wade+LBJ=Redundant
                CB4/1=Trade Deadline Bait

i think stranger things have happened & until they get some shooters & upgrade there front court they'll be a fringe team at best..
                I can't envision anyone wanting to take Bosh at that contract. Besides, he's picked up his play as of late and has looked solid, so they probably won't want to deal him anyways. WHen you have 3 guys who are used to being the alpha dog, it takes a while for everyone to get acclaimated with each other. January-February is when they'll hit their stride. That's also when they'll get Mike Miller back.

If you think they're a fringe team at best, you're dreaming. I'm not a fan of the Heat by any stretch, but I'm not dillusional.

A team with Lebron and Wade in the playoffs will get ALL the calls. Orlando won't be able to match up with them, Atlanta won't.. the only team that can slow them down (in the east) is Boston.

Comment

I can't envision anyone wanting to take Bosh at that contract. Besides, he's picked up his play as of late and has looked solid, so they probably won't want to deal him anyways. WHen you have 3 guys who are used to being the alpha dog, it takes a while for everyone to get acclaimated with each other. January-February is when they'll hit their stride. That's also when they'll get Mike Miller back.

If you think they're a fringe team at best, you're dreaming. I'm not a fan of the Heat by any stretch, but I'm not dillusional.

A team with Lebron and Wade in the playoffs will get ALL the calls. Orlando won't be able to match up with them, Atlanta won't.. the only team that can slow them down (in the east) is Boston.
                  im not being dillusional at all.... bosh's numbers going up also came at time when the team couldnt even beat themselves(reminds me of his raptor days). there team is completly lacking in a lot of key areas... No PG, 2 C,s that are way past there prime....bench depth is a huge issue.. & wade & James are just redundant... every team in the league is just clogging the paint...

Comment

Wade and James are dudes that need the ball in their hands, but come playoff team, this team is going to be determined. They're still getting used to playing on the court with each other. Hell, Lebron has taken take his team to the 2nd round/ and east finals with virtually no help. D-Wade would have no help and still will his team in. They'll make the playoffs. You can take that to the bank. And you really think a team is going to want to run into a determined team like Miami in a 7-game series?

Comment

We don't want the Heat to miss the playoffs. Their pick that they sent us in the Bosh sign-and-trade is top 15 protected. If they miss the playoffs, we don't get the pick. We want them to just make the playoffs.

Comment

Wade and James are dudes that need the ball in their hands, but come playoff team, this team is going to be determined. They're still getting used to playing on the court with each other. Hell, Lebron has taken take his team to the 2nd round/ and east finals with virtually no help. D-Wade would have no help and still will his team in. They'll make the playoffs. You can take that to the bank. And you really think a team is going to want to run into a determined team like Miami in a 7-game series?
                        3 players in no way=Team.. even more so when they dont compliment each others style of play all that well.

scoring on these guys will never be a problem when u exploit there weakness's( PG, PF,C) bench depth in Cleveland was better then this too. LOL..
                        Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Tue Nov 30, 2010, 03:46 PM.

Comment

bayanmn wrote: View Post
                          We don't want the Heat to miss the playoffs. Their pick that they sent us in the Bosh sign-and-trade is top 15 protected. If they miss the playoffs, we don't get the pick. We want them to just make the playoffs.
                          true but i would trade that pick for them missing the playoffs any day of the week LOL

Comment

3 players in no way=Team.. even more so when they dont compliment each others style of play all that well.

scoring on these guess will never be a problem when u exploit there weakness's( PG, PF,C) bench depth in Cleveland was better then this too. LOL..
                            3 players don't make a team, I do agree with you. However, that team has too much talent concentrated on one team not to be successful. Wade was out pretty much all pre-season and they're getting used to each other. I don't undestand what's so hard to comprehend about that. Come All-star break, they'll be right as rain.

I get that you'll like to see them fail, but there's no way they're missing the playoffs. I bet you a case of beer they'll make it to the east semis.

Comment

3 players don't make a team, I do agree with you. However, that team has too much talent concentrated on one team not to be successful. Wade was out pretty much all pre-season and they're getting used to each other. I don't undestand what's so hard to comprehend about that. Come All-star break, they'll be right as rain.

I get that you'll like to see them fail, but there's no way they're missing the playoffs. I bet you a case of beer they'll make it to the east semis.
                              to tell u the truth.. i remember hearing the same excuse with last years Raptor squad..(Turkydoodoo out for the preseason, teams still trying to mesh crap) & remember how that turned out..

theres no argueing that Wade/LBJ/Bosh are talented at what they do but its the stuff they dont do that is whats making them loose games... Wade&James Both shoot a low percentage from the outside & usually rely heavly on ISO plays for drives to the hoop. Bosh cant defend the paint against Candice Parker.... nuff said LOL
                              Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Tue Nov 30, 2010, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X