Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hating on the home team

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    japan is awesome any time of the year, because the women are 10x as hot as anywhere else in the world.
    So true, a buddy of mine went there to teach English and never came back...got a wife and kid and everything

Raptors Republic Starter RaptorDan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
    Thank you for writing what I'm sure many others have thought (myself included), but just don't have the time to write down. Excellent post.

The big thing with me is that the effort is there every night. As a fan I can handle going through a rebuilding phase and losing a bunch of games, as long as hustle and effort is shown by the players and coaches/GM (a la OKC).
    I agree.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Raptors Republic Starter RaptorDan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    I'm all for kind spirited critique (maybe not), but a few points.

1/ The goal is to win
    2/ Every team has limited roster space - we can't keep everyone
    3/ On average these guys make between 3 and 10 times what we will ever make

If they can't handle the aggressive demands for trades or firings they could always go to a lower stress league like China or Japan. Osaka is awesome this time of year.
    Its not the players who have to read the numerous nasty threads and posts, its dedicated fans on RR who have to read this crap. But I really wonder sometimes if some of the nasty posters like trife76 aren't really 15 yr old kids just having some fun. Instead of tagging mailboxes, they go online and put graffiti in the form of posts.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    So true, a buddy of mine went there to teach English and never came back...got a wife and kid and everything
    i've been a few times.. a walk through shibuya109 will make any man junk in his fruit of the looms

its an all-chick clothing 9 floor shopping mall though... so no man has any business in there unless he means to mess up his skivvies

Thread Information