James Plays Cavs in Cleveland Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Plays Cavs in Cleveland Tonight

What do you think is going to happen? Will the Cavs win? Will some fans get out of control? Will James choke like Carter did in his first meeting against the Raptors?

I kinda hope they start a "Spoelstra" chant whenever Lebron has the ball.

Comment

I don't think anything major will happen, will very much likely happen what transpired with Vince Carter and Toronto, the Cav fans will boo the hell out of Lebron and he will break their hearts over and over and over again.

Comment

I don’t know, man. This is an extraordinary event that’s taking place tonight. If you’re not looking forward to it, you might want to check your pulse to see if anything’s going on there ... like in case you’re dead already. Ok, just kidding, but if you’re an NBA fan, you need to know that this is no ordinary game tonight. Sports fans the whole world over will be watching. (I mean, my wife hardly watches hoops at all, and SHE’S looking forward to tonight’s game.)

If you want a little extra background, Doug Smith posted a link in his blog this morning to an ESPN article that’s worth the time. It’ll take more than a minute or two so you know, but again, if you need a bit of extra feel for how big a deal this is likely to be, have a look. And for tonight, go Cavs.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/etick...1201/Cleveland

Comment

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...NE1tNXuV0oyhS5
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            What do you think is going to happen? Will the Cavs win? Will some fans get out of control? Will James choke like Carter did in his first meeting against the Raptors?
            I was at that first game when Carter came back. It was a real circus, and while fans had hatred for him and boo-ed him (and still do), I believe Cleveland will be more violent, more bloodthirsty. Things might get outta contrrol.

Ps - Carter went for 40+ (or 36-38.. but it was close to 40..) in his first meeting against the Raptors.
            Last edited by MangoKid; Thu Dec 2, 2010, 01:43 PM.

Comment

to VCs credit, we never had to watch an hour long ESPN special (that was essentially us watching lebron suck his own dick and tell himself how big it is), and hear the words "i'm going to take my talents to seaside heights, nj!"

we just had to put up with months and months of realizing he wasnt as good as we thought he was.

Comment

Yeah Vince only requested a trade, tanked games and faked injuries until he was traded. All the credit in the world to him. Sorry for the sarcasm.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Yeah Vince only requested a trade, tanked games and faked injuries until he was traded. All the credit in the world to him. Sorry for the sarcasm.
                  lol, no worries... it pained me to give vince any credit whatsoever..... and i really wanted to use the "i'm going to take my talents to seaside heights" line real bad

Comment

Working...
                  X