Blake Griffin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake Griffin

Seriously, what the f@*k. He's a beast, unstoppable. They beat the Spurs as well, I think the Clippers might be ready to win games, I give it a year or two with the core of Griffin, Bledsoe, Gordon and Aminu they have a bright future. Add in Kaman and you got a team that can compete. Griffin destroys everyone and everything. MVP in a few years for sure, and ROY is in the bag. No Wall can challenge him, no Cousins or Favors...

JoePanini wrote: View Post
    Seriously, what the f@*k. He's a beast, unstoppable. They beat the Spurs as well, I think the Clippers might be ready to win games, I give it a year or two with the core of Griffin, Bledsoe, Gordon and Aminu they have a bright future. Add in Kaman and you got a team that can compete. Griffin destroys everyone and everything. MVP in a few years for sure, and ROY is in the bag. No Wall can challenge him, no Cousins or Favors...
    +1
    Let's go Raptors!

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
      I like the Griffin/Gordon combo, not completely sold on Bledsoe and Aminu but only time will tell, Kaman is always injured or blowing things up ...dunno, they have some nice pieces but also major problems (owner,coach,fat point guards with fat contracts), I fear there's lot of work to be done before they can really be competitive. But Griffin is a freakin' beast, his brutal dominance reminded me of the young shaq, scary stuff. But he needs to be more careful with his body, he's too reckless and despite his body control physics and chance can be his worst enemy; considering his recent history with injuries I hope he starts thinking a bit more before jumping over everybody...the landing part scares me everytime.

Comment

Working...
      X