Where In The World is David Andersen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where In The World is David Andersen?

Anybody knows where our beloved David Andersen is right now? I looked up the Hornets roster and he's not there (as well as Banks). Any ideas? Do you think BC would re-fetch him again ?

No to either.

Banks was told not to come - he is sitting at home gettin' paid.

Andersen had visa/work papers issues coming in to the US last I heard. I have not heard a thing since.

Comment

helloooooo raps4life's avatar...
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Who this David Anderson guy? sounds like a movie star's name.

Comment

Last I read, Anderson was having problems with his Passport and Banks was told by his agents and by Hornets not to bother show up because he is not going to get any playing time.

Comment

Wow. Feel bad for Anderson. I think he would actually do well on that team. And Banks might be an upgrade over Jack the ways he's been playin since he was traded.
            Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

RAPS4LIFE wrote: View Post
              Anybody knows where our beloved David Andersen is right now? I looked up the Hornets roster and he's not there (as well as Banks). Any ideas? Do you think BC would re-fetch him again ?
              u dont need to lie to get a reply in a thread lol check this out
              http://www.nba.com/hornets/roster/
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                u dont need to lie to get a reply in a thread lol check this out
                http://www.nba.com/hornets/roster/
                hahaha. Buuusted.

Comment

i think he got ate by a croc,down in the bayou....i guess he never watched steve irwin........

Comment

hehehe and he's first on the list.. In other news, love the avatar, in my opinion Minerva was one of the hottest girls i've seen in the raps dance pak.

Comment

Minerva? Same name as my masseuse who gives happy endings.

I liked David Anderson. He played well in his role for the Raps. Hopefully he gets some playing time when his visa issues are resolved.
                      Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

He's with me, we are hunting roos and crocs to chuck on the barbie.

Comment

OzRapFan wrote: View Post
                          He's with me, we are hunting roos and crocs to chuck on the barbie.
                          ill crack open a Fosters for that LOL...

Comment

I'm eating a vegemite sandwich for lunch in tribute to David
                            Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Apparently, true Aussie sportsmen like to prank each other by raping their teammate's dog.http://guyism.com/sports/joel-monagh...ct-on-him.html
                              Last edited by RaptorDan; Fri Dec 3, 2010, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X