No announcement yet.

Guess Who is 8th in the East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why I love the Eastern Conference. Everyone has a chance So happy we're not in the West, so so happy.

Comment

hahaha i hope i can go through the past threads and pick out all the f**kers who said toronto will not even close to getting to the playoffs.

this is a good team, theyre good when they want to be good, and atrocious when theyre all lazy.

f**k the draft. we got $30mil in space comin to us. win now.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
        hahaha i hope i can go through the past threads and pick out all the f**kers who said toronto will not even close to getting to the playoffs.
        lol, pretty sure i've said it before.

but this is one case where i'd be more than happy to be proven wrong.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post

this is a good team, theyre good when they want to be good, and atrocious when theyre all lazy.

f**k the draft. we got $30mil in space comin to us. win now.
          I never was one who believes in tanking. I've said this several times now, this team is significantly better than last years squad. Too many D*** riders who talk smack about this team. Now you look at these same guys and they're jockin. F*** RuPaul. Go-Raps Go
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
            Exactly, with the lockout who knows which players are going to come out for the draft other than the seniors? And what says we don't need ya more than making the playoffs?
            I think you can bet on the guys who know they're gonna go in the lottery will be declaring, regardless of any looming CBA strife. They cant turn down the garaunteed $$ that being a lottery pick will bring. What would happen if they went back to school and blew out their knee? Nobody is going to risk that. The fringe guys that need another year to enhance their draft status will stay in school.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
              huskies2raps, very funny avatar!
              Thanks RaptorDan - let's hope the raps continue this dominating play! One thing I noticed, is the attendance was reported as a little under 17,000 last night - it seemed like the ACC was a lot more full than that - the place was rocking! Better yet, I was watching the game with some friends of mine who weren't raptor fanatics like me, but just casual Raptor fans who will watch the occasional game - they were going NUTS! It's simple, really - one quote from one of them last night: "I love when they run" this is the key to making the raptors the talk of the town - RUN! Even the casual fan who's flipping channels on a Friday night and stumbles to the Raps game will stay tuned when they play the way they did - it's so exciting and with no other Toronto team dominating any of their (not respectable as basketball) respective sports, this is a GREAT time for the RAPS to take over! Because win, lose, or play bad, there will always be us - the fans who love the raptors no matter what and will go to games and follow all of their games on tv - HOWEVER, they increase their fan base to the "casual fan" and generate interest with their up tempo play all season and push for the playoffs, well, let's just say the city of Toronto could be facing a legit red and black attack come April
              Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

Working...
              X