Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: When Chris Bosh Returns

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    no it would not be nice.

it'd be spooky as fuck.

imagine 15-16 thousand people. sitting in complete silence.

it'd give me nightmares.
    16k people all quiet and one guy stands up and shout F U Bosh.
    now that makes the silence worth it.

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

if he's not with us.... he's a cunt.

and that goes for ANY player on ANY team.

i'll boo anyone who scores on my team. i'll boo any franchise player for any franchise other than toronto when they introduce them.

the enemy is the enemy. you don't make nice with the enemy.
    LOL. Were you in the Marines

The Cavs should have hired you to give their team a "commencement speech" before the game last night. What a bunch of foldos. I shouldnt say too much after what the Raps did against the Bulls end of last season. LJ just imposed his will ...

Raptors Republic Starter RaptorDan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

tbihis, that would be stuff of legend. alas this is only to be found in movies
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorDan wrote: View Post
    tbihis, that would be stuff of legend. alas this is only to be found in movies
    if they gave me a ticket, id f**in do it.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote tbihis wrote: View Post
    16k people all quiet and one guy stands up and shout F U Bosh.
    now that makes the silence worth it.
    LOL!!!! That'd be awesome

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    LOL. Were you in the Marines

The Cavs should have hired you to give their team a "commencement speech" before the game last night. What a bunch of foldos. I shouldnt say too much after what the Raps did against the Bulls end of last season. LJ just imposed his will ...
    it was disgraceful... by no means did i expect the cavs to win.. or even keep it close... but i sat down ready to enjoy a hate-feast, and instead all i got to witness was a mild dislike-brunch...

and nah... no military for me. but i grew up in an era of basketball where you hated your antagonists, not "respected their past contributions"

Post Thanks / Like

it was disgraceful... by no means did i expect the cavs to win.. or even keep it close... but i sat down ready to enjoy a hate-feast, and instead all i got to witness was a mild dislike-brunch...

and nah... no military for me. but i grew up in an era of basketball where you hated your antagonists, not "respected their past contributions"
    same here. i grew up playing district basketball, meaning your district/city against other cities. protect the territory pride. i miss the NBA glory days when players were proud of their team and defended it to the death, not because they were from that city but because they know that that city is the one putting food on their table.....nowadays, players are s**t. superstar complex. those cleveland players shouldve punished lebron last night. but they were chattin up like a bunch of bitches. boobie literally had "lebron's sidekick lover" tattooed on his forehead, laughin it up and giggling with LBJ.

hopefully when bosh returns it wont be the same. only jose would probably be the one hugging and kissing him. i hope bargs punishes him and run circles around him. dream scenario would be bosh goes up and davis blocks him and sends him to the floor. he gets up and goes after davis and dorsey punches him in the mouth.
    Last edited by TheGloveinRapsUniform; Fri Dec 3rd, 2010 at 03:42 PM.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

If I will watch the game (I might be coming back to Toronto) I will try to shake his hand, for giving this franchise an opportunity to grow and prosper. Thank you Chris Bosh, for not forcing us into signing you for 6 years and $120 million.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote JoePanini wrote: View Post
    If I will watch the game (I might be coming back to Toronto) I will try to shake his hand, for giving this franchise an opportunity to grow and prosper. Thank you Chris Bosh, for not forcing us into signing you for 6 years and $120 million.
    bwahahaha then kick him in the nuts

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, and that too.

Post Thanks / Like

Shouldn't we just arrange a candlelit dinner between Delonte West and Bosh's mother, some fine wine, fireplace, bear skin rug, Barry White playing softly in the background ....
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Deadallus wrote: View Post
    Man you're jacked up and angry. Like you drank 5 cups of coffee laced with PCP.

My intent was not to make nice with the enemy. The ultimate sign of disrespect is to not acknowledge someone.
    hahaha... I agree though, go silent or cheer the shit outta him he'll probably cry because he's a virtual nobody now.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Silence or laughter all the way, maybe even cheering? Booing will give Bosh the sense that he is on the same level as Lebron. Toronto, unlike Cleveland is doing awesome in Bosh's departure; might not killing it in the wins column, but we're all stoked for the future!

As for Lebron last night, what a classless loser! Watching that game was sad.

Raptors Republic Rookie RaptorRoo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

if he's not with us.... he's a cunt.

and that goes for ANY player on ANY team.

i'll boo anyone who scores on my team. i'll boo any franchise player for any franchise other than toronto when they introduce them.

the enemy is the enemy. you don't make nice with the enemy.

F**cking Right! First he pissed all over the fans and organization with his tweeting during the FA process, then he pissed all over the city with his ignorant comments about Toronto smelling "different". I say we boo his ass, taunt him with "RU-Paul" chants and hope that Reggie or Joey slams his ass to the court when he drives in the lane.

Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorDan wrote: View Post
    Shouldn't we just arrange a candlelit dinner between Delonte West and Bosh's mother, some fine wine, fireplace, bear skin rug, Barry White playing softly in the background ....
    I think even Delonte has SOME standards.... lets face it... Bosh's moms just not high profile enough....

plus i think he only bangs team mates moms

its a shame Delonte wasnt a Rap. when VC was around.. im sure delonte wouldnt have minded if VC's Mom had his parking spot...for a "price" ;-)
    Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Fri Dec 3rd, 2010 at 08:33 PM.

Raptors Republic Rookie RaptorRoo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

same here. i grew up playing district basketball, meaning your district/city against other cities. protect the territory pride. i miss the NBA glory days when players were proud of their team and defended it to the death, not because they were from that city but because they know that that city is the one putting food on their table.....nowadays, players are s**t. superstar complex. those cleveland players shouldve punished lebron last night. but they were chattin up like a bunch of bitches. boobie literally had "lebron's sidekick lover" tattooed on his forehead, laughin it up and giggling with LBJ.

hopefully when bosh returns it wont be the same. only jose would probably be the one hugging and kissing him. i hope bargs punishes him and run circles around him. dream scenario would be bosh goes up and davis blocks him and sends him to the floor. he gets up and goes after davis and dorsey punches him in the mouth.
    I'd love that!!!!!!!

Raptors Republic Starter tonious35's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd think twice, I don't want my foot exposed to midget stains.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
    F**cking Right! First he pissed all over the fans and organization with his tweeting during the FA process, then he pissed all over the city with his ignorant comments about Toronto smelling "different". I say we boo his ass, taunt him with "RU-Paul" chants and hope that Reggie or Joey slams his ass to the court when he drives in the lane.
    The only problem is he won't drive. Maybe a clothesline on a 19ft jumper? LOL

Totally joking - somewhat. I think we should all send a thank you tweet for leaving.

Post Thanks / Like

"I think even Delonte has SOME standards.... lets face it... Bosh's moms just not high profile enough....

plus i think he only bangs team mates moms

its a shame Delonte wasnt a Rap. when VC was around.. im sure delonte wouldnt have minded if VC's Mom had his parking spot...for a "price" ;-) "

DoNDaDDa, too funny man

Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
    I'm up for a good Ru-Paul chant. I just absolutely hate Shaq and chanting Ru-Paul is kind of a tribute to him. Anyway, I'll swallow my pride for some good shenanigans.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information