No announcement yet.

When Chris Bosh Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My suggestion: give him polite applause during the pregame intro, showing we respect his 7 years here, and that we're not assholes who turn on every former here. During the game, yell and boo to your heart's content. We need to that we are passionate, but at the same time we have class as a fanbase. Come on, people.

Comment

Boo bosh or boo toronto?

Decisions!

Comment

your mom wrote: View Post
        My suggestion: give him polite applause during the pregame intro, showing we respect his 7 years here, and that we're not assholes who turn on every former here. During the game, yell and boo to your heart's content. We need to that we are passionate, but at the same time we have class as a fanbase. Come on, people.
        This is the best suggestion I've heard yet.
        LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

The greatest thing that could happen is a Raptors win but my hope is that the Raptors realize that they have to shut Bosh down. Don't let him drive inside without getting hurt. LEbRON and Wade might kill us but unlike the Cavs who allowed themselves to be ridiculed don't allow Bosh to put up big numbers and smile about it.

Comment

Best suggestion I've read on this thread. After VC left, Chris Bosh was the only reason that Toronto still had any significance around the NBA. For so many nights, he was the Raptors best player and the only reason why the team stayed competitive. When you combine his on-court play with his off-court contributions, I believe he does deserve a polite round of applause during pre-game introductions. His behaviour and actions during the final months of last season, his pre and post free agent period were certainly childish and immature. At the end of the day, he's a 26 year old caught up in the Hollywood hype. Over his 7 year body of work in T.dot, the good way outweighs the bad. We really do need to show some class as a fanbase. Guys like Turkoglu deserve all the booing they get but guys like Bosh should only be booed because you're rooting for the Raptors to beat the Heat.

Comment

When does he come back anyways?

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                that's your prerogative and you're entitled to it... by no means would i try to take away your reasons to be excited for a game

however, i get pumped to see the raptors.

i guess thats where our opinions differ.
                Dude you have the best avatar ever. Jokes all around.

Comment

You are entitled to your polite applause. Unfortunately they will be drowned out by my drunkin rowdy boos.
                  Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

if they wanted me to be polite, they wouldnt sell me beer.

im pretty okay with being the "asshole" at bosh's expense... he sure didn't have a problem being an overrated under-performing millionaire at our expense

Comment

No way that Bosh deserves anything other than indifference. I will boo VC until he retires, because what he did is inexcusable. It offended my sensibilities, not only as a fan, but as a person. He gave a face to the notion of the millionaire crybaby who gives up on his team and the fans because he doesn't get everything he wants.

Toronto fans have to stop acting like scorned lovers, because guess what, Bosh wasn't the first FA not to resign with the raps, and he certainly wont be the last.

Bosh fulfilled his duties, played out his contract and decided to continue his career elsewhere. Simple as that.

Comment

Please tell me how he was underperforming. He was 24 and 12 night in night out. It's immature fans that makes our top athletes leave, some fans are so damn fickle its ridiculous.

Comment

Please tell me how he was underperforming. He was 24 and 12 night in night out. It's immature fans that makes our top athletes leave, some fans are so damn fickle its ridiculous.
                          If there ever was a list of reasons as to why athletes choose to leave teams, I'm quite sure that immature fickle fans who post on fan-sites is not on it.

You are entitled to your opinion and how you want to act at the ACC, but mine is that Bosh left like a douche and I am going to deliver my feelings about this to him by way of emphatic, rowdy heckling and booing. It will be non-stop from intros to buzzer.
                          Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

the best year of his tenure, his team lost to a lower seeded team from their own division.

all the stats in the world don't mean jack shit when you cant win significant games. quantity is never better than quality.

and if you think fans are even a tiny reason free agents leave teams, you're being ridiculous.

Comment

Deadallus wrote: View Post
                              As Balls of Steel mentioned in the "Chris Bosh Interview" thread, and I have posted before, I am over Bosh, lets move on. Therefore my suggestion would be when he returns in February rather than doing the same ole booing that everyone does, we should start a movement to have fans simply acknowledge/ not acknowledge Bosh during the introductions with a unified moment of silence as a way to let him know that, meh whatever, we aren't bitter, we've moved on.
                              100% Agree. Focus our energy on OUR team.
                              http://twitter.com/Liston

Comment

Liston wrote: View Post
                                100% Agree. Focus our energy on OUR team.
                                best argument against booing yet. i can actually agree with that... much more than the idiotic "we should be polite and respect bosh" BS

you may have turned me around slightly, and make me question booing him.

until i get to my second beer... then all bets are off, and im booing the f$%& out of that ostrich looking mofo.

Comment

Working...
                                X