Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Position Do The Raptors Need To Upgrade The Most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need an upgrade at every position. No one's an all-star. No one has taken this team by it's horns. That's why you take the best player, regardless of position.

Comment

I was lovin on Terrence Jones and then read on ESPN how he's selfish on O, lazy on D and is tuning out the coaches at UK.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        As much as I like what Jay stands for I have to agree 100%. Jay is best suited as an assistant and he's in over his head. The Raptors haven't gone out and spent REAL money on a REAL coach since Lenny Wilkens. And yeah, I know Lenny wasn't perfect but that's not the point of this. For as passive as he was he was an established coach who, for a short time, got results. They need to go out and spend the money to bring in an established guy who is going kick some butts when need be. I would love to see Colangelo hit a grand slam by landing a guy like JVG.

only in our wildest dreams

Comment

I like Mike Brown. He's a good coach. There are a lot of good coaches out there. Brown, Lawrence Frank, Van Gundy. However, right now, we need a coach who's not only a good teacher, but one who's also patient and will help in gaining the maximum from our young talent. You need someone who can relate to our guys. If McMillan gets the boot in Portland, I'd look to bring him in. I think Terry Porter would be good too. Or even Alex English.

Comment

Mike Brown is beyond good.

62% winrate with the spurs as assistant coach, then the FIRST YEAR with cavs, brings them to playoffs for the first time since drafting lebron (or even boozer), and has brought them to playoffs each consecutive year. Not many coaches can even begin to brag like that.

Comment

Triano has this ragtag ensemble of scrubs performing beyond expectations. Even Mike Brown wouldn't be able to do much more than Triano.
              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Working...
              X