Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors Lost To A Very Good Team Today - Knicks Now Have Won 7 In A Row On The Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Lost To A Very Good Team Today - Knicks Now Have Won 7 In A Row On The Road

Right now I would rank the East

1. Magic
    2. Celtics
    3. Knicks
    4. Heat
    5. Bulls
    6. Hawks
    7. Pacers
    8. Raptors

9 - 16 - Looking at Ping Pong Balls
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Amir was great, so was Bayless. Weems, Kleiza and Bargnani had horrible games.

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
      Bayless doubters got their ankles broken today

The kid is gong to become really, really good, just like Davis is going to become really really good.

I liked Amir's Blake type one handed slam on a put back that posterized Amar'e

However, watching Blake do it every game it is just ho hum. Nice but no biggie

The Raptors really need Wing players who can close out on the three ball. Horrible job for most of the game.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Was skeptical about Amir at the beginning of the season but he's making me into a tribal honker, hope he keeps it up!

On the other hand, was looking forward to Kleiza but he's been pretty disappointing, didn't expect him to be such a black hole.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
          Bayless doubters got their ankles broken today

The kid is gong to become really, really good, just like Davis is going to become really really good.

Lets say if you Kid managed to play like this 4 games in a row and then come out and say this.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
            Lets say if you Kid managed to play like this 4 games in a row and then come out and say this.
            Sorry, but I will say it whenever I want.

He is 22 years old.

Follow his career for the next 10 years

One of us will eat crow on this one

P.S. He needs to have "play like this 4 games in a row" to show that he is very good?

He will in the future play better than this 4sure.

Bayless like Davis is going to become a very very good player, like it or not.

Comment

Not too sure about Bayless myself either. Need to see more of him. But if there's anything the Raptors have done for me this season is make me optimistic for the future, so I hope he turns into something spectacular.

Comment

Sorry, but I will say it whenever I want.

He is 22 years old.

Follow his career for the next 10 years

One of us will eat crow on this one

P.S. He needs to have "play like this 4 games in a row" to show that he is very good?

He will in the future play better than this 4sure.

Bayless like Davis is going to become a very very good player, like it or not.

LOOOL, OK Pal, you belive in that Bets of Luck LOOOOLLL

Comment

What's really amazing about this game is how Kleiza had such an amazingly negative impact but only played 10 minutes.

Comment

WhatWhat wrote: View Post
                    What's really amazing about this game is how Kleiza had such an amazingly negative impact but only played 10 minutes.
                    Right now Kleiza is having a very difficult time with the mental aspect of the game.

He again finds himself in the NBA on the outside looking in. This time however, it is worse than Denver where at least he was behind Melo.

Kleiza may have been better off staying in Europe and playing there.

His game 4sure is much better suited to the European style.

For him to be successful in the NBA he needs to be on a team that walks the ball up the court and has two very good low post defenders that can cover his butt on defense.

He would have fit in great with the Billups era Pistons

Comment

Right now Kleiza is having a very difficult time with the mental aspect of the game.

He again finds himself in the NBA on the outside looking in. This time however, it is worse than Denver where at least he was behind Melo.

The sad part is that he is much more skilled offensively than Amir and Weems combined.

The guy can reboud, can shoot and can post up at ease. Triano needs to figure out what he wants to do with Kleiza. We gave him a 4 year deal and I am sure this is not what BC and Kleiza had in mind.

Too bad all the Hype about the " Young Bunz" are taking time away from us to really give this guy a fair share and a fair chanse to show case his talents.

Comment

Another game with some positives. Amir having excellent game and showing what he can do if he stays out of foul trouble. I also had no idea Bayless was a good three point shooter, he continues to impress.

For me,the big positive in this one was once again Ed Davis. In a game we lost be 17 he was +6, had 8 rebounds in 16 minutes and put up 6 points. He needs to work on his free throws, I mean air balling from the line is just sad, but this guy is going to be very good.

These Knicks are good. I don't see them winning a title, they are wayyy undersized, but I think they could give a team like the Heat a run for their money in the playoffs. If they keep up their winning I think Amare should be in talks for MVP.

Weems and Kleiza were bad. Weems needs to learn to look up when he's on the court, he has no vision and it kills us sometimes.
                        "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
                          Amir was great, no doubt.

Bayless played extremely well but did at times force things but the good certainly far outweighed the bad.

I wouldn't say Bargnani played horrible. He certainly didn't play as he has of late though. The positive: still going after rebounds.

Weems and Kleiza played awful - especially Kleiza. I don't know what is going on with him. Hopefully he gets out of his funk sooner rather than later.

Davis continued to play well for a rookie - 8 rebs in 17 mins is pretty damn good.

IMO, the team lost the game on 3 things:

1) missed foul shots
                          2) horrible turnovers at costly times
                          3) inability to pressure more of the Knicks 3's - a lot were wide open, no pressure.

Comment

Kleiza may have been better off staying in Europe and playing there.

His game 4sure is much better suited to the European style.

For him to be successful in the NBA he needs to be on a team that walks the ball up the court and has two very good low post defenders that can cover his butt on defense.

He would have fit in great with the Billups era Pistons
                            I would hardly write him off yet. He is 25 and on a very managable contract. His confidence is clearly shaken. He'll bounce back. He needs to accept he is an NBA bench player. If he can't handle that though, send him to SAC to start.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                              The sad part is that he is much more skilled offensively than Amir and Weems combined.

The guy can reboud, can shoot and can post up at ease. Triano needs to figure out what he wants to do with Kleiza. We gave him a 4 year deal and I am sure this is not what BC and Kleiza had in mind.

Too bad all the Hype about the " Young Bunz" are taking time away from us to really give this guy a fair share and a fair chanse to show case his talents.
                              i feel bad for Kleiza.

But then again he is making good money. He as a 4 year deal for $20 million and he isn't playing a lot of minutes.

His salary per minute played is pretty good.

Nice job if you can get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X