The Walking Dead *SPOILER ALERT-INCLUDING COMICS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    I'm also pretty sure Bob was bit before he was eaten. It's the only thing that makes sense for why he was outside crying in the first place. Meaning the cannibals ate tainted meat.
    In the comic this exact same thing happened but with Dale. Bob doesn't exist in the comic.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• What went down at the end of last episode went a little too far for me. I didn't like where they did that, it turned me off a little from the show to tell you the truth.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        What went down at the end of last episode went a little too far for me. I didn't like where they did that, it turned me off a little from the show to tell you the truth.
        What, bashed their skulls in? They didn't want to waste the bullets. Lol

I'm actually liking this season more than I have in a long time. Going back to the nitty, gritty, rugged feel.

Oh, so who is hiding in the Woods??

Comment

• No, filming that in a church like that. I'm not a hardcore Bible thumper but I do believe and Jesus' teachings, have respect for all spiritual places(not just Christian) and that was too far in my opinion, to stage that in a church. I find it very distasteful.

Comment

No, filming that in a church like that. I'm not a hardcore Bible thumper but I do believe and Jesus' teachings, have respect for all spiritual places(not just Christian) and that was too far in my opinion, to stage that in a church. I find it very distasteful.
            Sort of the point they were going for I'm sure ... the priest says right after it, "This is the house of the Lord!!", and Maggie says "No. Its just four walls and a roof." Which is subsequently the Title of the Episode.

Is it the Building that makes it a Church, or the Congregation? I believe it is the Congregation that can make anything a 'church'.

Comment

• If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.
              - Corinthians 3:17
              Yes, it is the congregation but to murder people in gruesome fashion in a place of worship and with Christian symbols everywhere in my opinion is a form of attack on Christian faith and if it were staged in a mosque I would feel the same, it would be an attack on a faith and distasteful. One should never compromise on morality and in my view, with my values, that scene was well over the line that I draw in the sand for myself. It felt just as wrong as that crazy Adult Swim cartoon with the satanic dog. Its amazing what gets on TV and is a window into who is calling the shots at these networks.

Comment

to murder people in gruesome fashion in a place of worship and with Christian symbols everywhere in my opinion is a form of attack on Christian faith
                Really? I guess I can see that, but that literally didn't even occur to me once while watching it.

For me, its more a matter of raising the questions of whether one can still maintain their faith in "God" when you're left to survive in a Zombie Apocalypse.

Comment

• Maybe but such a question could have been effectively presented in so many other ways.

Comment

Maybe but such a question could have been effectively presented in so many other ways.
                    Suppose I can't argue with that. HAH

Comment

• Who else is hoping Carol gets killed off in The Season Finale?

And Daryl takes a shower.

Also, the IMDb board for this show is hilarious.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/...nest/240914757

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/.../240925993?p=2
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• I don't want any Darryl shower scenes. LOL

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                          Who else is hoping Carol gets killed off in The Season Finale?

And Daryl takes a shower.

Also, the IMDb board for this show is hilarious.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/...nest/240914757

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/.../240925993?p=2
                          I was thinking Carol as well.

Comment

• I'm not thinking. I'm hoping. I don't like her..at all.
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

I don't want any Darryl shower scenes. LOL

Carol washes down Daryl with a rubber hose as Rick and Glen hold him down.

Comment

• i like carol, her arc has been vicious. i think she has what it takes to live.

wouldn't mind noah dying though.

can't wait to watch rick kick the shit out of the husband,

Comment

Working...
                                X