The Walking Dead *SPOILER ALERT-INCLUDING COMICS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
    Heard from a friend that Rick is going to die sometime this season. He saw some leaked screen caps, but Im not sure I believe him.
    I call bullshit on your friend. The main plot of Walking Dead is Rick and Carl's journey. If they die, the show is over.

Comment

• Andrew Lincoln has said that the writers have told him (and everybody else on the cast) that their character can die at any moment on the show. He's the key engine that drives that show though. There will be a lot of upset fans if he was killed off, and that could kill their ratings. I personally might stop watching the show and I know a few that would as well.

I do think he might die, but it won't be until the end of the series.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Andrew Lincoln has said that the writers have told him (and everybody else on the cast) that their character can die at any moment on the show. He's the key engine that drives that show though. There will be a lot of upset fans if he was killed off, and that could kill their ratings. I personally might stop watching the show and I know a few that would as well.

I do think he might die, but it won't be until the end of the series.
        Same thing goes for if Daryl dies. I honestly believe he has more fans than Rick.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
          I call bullshit on your friend. The main plot of Walking Dead is Rick and Carl's journey. If they die, the show is over.
          Same here. But you never know with this show. I do know that he is still alive in the comics at this point
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            Same thing goes for if Daryl dies. I honestly believe he has more fans than Rick.
            It's not called The Daryl Show for no reason....

Comment

• rumour floating that a main character will die that's still alive in the comics, Maggie or Michonne are the only ones. Lauren Cohan was seen down on the set of some new ABC show.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Do you have any links?
                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada

Comment

Do you have any links?
                  http://www.inquisitr.com/1145097/the...s-next-to-die/
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• I remember Laurie Holden talking about how the only one safe on the show is Chandler Riggs(Carl). It's possible Rick could die. Plus Robert Kirkman when talking about planning on the comics having over 200 issues(they're at 122 right now) said that they can and most likely will continue without Rick. I think it's very reasonable that either the comics or show will kill him off and shift the attention to Carl

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                      I remember Laurie Holden talking about how the only one safe on the show is Chandler Riggs(Carl). It's possible Rick could die. Plus Robert Kirkman when talking about planning on the comics having over 200 issues(they're at 122 right now) said that they can and most likely will continue without Rick. I think it's very reasonable that either the comics or show will kill him off and shift the attention to Carl
                      The writers better start making Carl a likeable character than.. because right now I can't stand him.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        The writers better start making Carl a likeable character than.. because right now I can't stand him.
                        Yeah, haha but I love how Rick says his name in the show. During the midseason finale, I was laughing when Rick was screaming, "KOOORL"

As many people say, if Daryl dies, people will riot.

Comment

Yeah, haha but I love how Rick says his name in the show. During the midseason finale, I was laughing when Rick was screaming, "KOOORL"
                          LMFAO. I've noticed the same thing, I hear so many people impersonating it now.
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• One of my favourite episodes but shitty it will be another 2 weeks before they show what happens with Darryl/Beth.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                              One of my favourite episodes but shitty it will be another 2 weeks before they show what happens with Darryl/Beth.
                              Like that's saying much

Comment

• Good. They killed off Lizzie. Started to get on my nerves.
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X