No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead *SPOILER ALERT-INCLUDING COMICS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've played the first episode several times.

I want to get it for PSN because then I can use my surround sound and here the triply noises from a bunch of different angles.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
      I just finished the walking dead game on iOS. It is well worth the 15 dollars you pay for the full game. It's about 24 hours of gameplay give or take, and instead of focusing on action it's more all about decisions. The story line for it is great, honestly it's gotten to me more than the show has yet because who lives/dies is in your hands.
      They have all the episodes for iOS? I played the First Episode on my iPad over the holidays and was VERY impressed by it. Am looking forward to playing to remaining episodes. Is it the same format for PS3 and PC do you know? Not at all what I expected.

Comment

• It's the same everything as far as I understand. But, the controls are more complicated, obviously.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• I was going to purchase all the episodes of the game. But, my PSN account is acting up-.-

Anybody played the whole thing?

Also, lets get this summabitch stickied!!!

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
            I was going to purchase all the episodes of the game. But, my PSN account is acting up-.-

Anybody played the whole thing?

Also, lets get this summabitch stickied!!!
            The game is very good. It's better than the TV show. Though, I wasn't as thrilled with the ending as some people were. It might have been the way I played the game but the ending didn't seem to really work for the way my character had acted. Saying more would give too much away.

Anyway, well worth the cash. Lots of enterainment and it's not too long, so you don't get tired of it.

Comment

• mid season premiere was a bit of letdown considering how amazing this season has been... alot of yelling for no reason, alot of created drama that will go nowhere because they're effing around with pretty clear cut plot lines...

and crazy rick............ ugh... that was horrible

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
                mid season premiere was a bit of letdown considering how amazing this season has been... alot of yelling for no reason, alot of created drama that will go nowhere because they're effing around with pretty clear cut plot lines...

and crazy rick............ ugh... that was horrible
                I didn't mind it actually. Then again I didn't watch any of the marathon they had going. So, it wasn't fresh in my head.

Comment

• the BIGGEST problem i had was the ending...

without spoiling it for anyone...

there was no build up to the cliff hanger.... it was like BAM! all of the sudden that happens.. cut to credits..

i sat there bewildered for a a few minutes thinking "oh my god... the walking dead guys have no idea how to write horror... they only know how to do zombie makeup"

there should have been a slow burn build up to that... hints throughout the episode... red herrings.. there's a certain way you incorporate THAT into a story... and it's not the same as a jump scare..

Comment

• If you're referring to lori...It freaked me out.

Tonights episode was good. Though, the merle and daryll on their own story line could have lasted a nother episode. It seemed kind of rushed, the whole thing. But, I guess it's to show how ruthless and reckless the Governor is.

Also, Heinz. Don't worry about spoiling it. It says spoiler alert int the thread title in capitals. If people that are not up to date are actually stupid enough to check the latest pots and even go as far as to get angry at you for "spoling" it. Tell them to GTFO!
                    Last edited by LBF; Mon Feb 18, 2013, 01:54 AM.

Comment

• I got back into this show the past couple of months. Catching up through the awful, awful first half of season 2 was a slog and required much fast-forwarding. But, the end of that season and the first part of this year have been entertaining.

Last night reminded me why I stopped watching this show after episode 3 in year one. Too slow pacing (ruined the entire "Andrea returns" sequence), scenes that go on way too long (the final scene with Andrea and the Gov that loses all its tension), inexplicable subplots that lead nowhere or go in circles (so, Rick's fine again? Merle is back and Andrea is out? What?), pointless, silly filler (Merle is a biblical scholar now?) and dramatic scenes that make you laugh out loud (the Andrea/Afro Samurai "confrontation").

When's the next video game come out?

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                        I got back into this show the past couple of months. Catching up through the awful, awful first half of season 2 was a slog and required much fast-forwarding. But, the end of that season and the first part of this year have been entertaining.
                        i found with season 2, watching week to week was KILLING ME for the first half... so much so that i gave up on the show, until the season was over... and i had the option of watching enough of each episode to see they didnt find the little girl yet, and skipped to the next episode... right up til they found her... then i watched every episode completely... and didn't lose a single step...

that first half of season 2... didnt even need to happen.. i didnt feel like i lost out on any plot development at all by skipping ahead... the only thing that changed was chinese dude hooked up with farmers daughter...

Comment

...chinese dude hooked up with farmers daughter...
                          To quote Darrell:

Darrell wrote:
                          He's Korean!

Comment

• Snizzoop wrote: View Post
                            To quote Darrell:
                            chinese... korean.... the weird occassion when caucasians have slanted eyes and confuse the crap out of my race detector, like with the UFC fighter Sam Stout.....

they all look the same to me..

Comment

• this weeks episode is lookin good.

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0">

Comment

chinese... korean.... the weird occassion when caucasians have slanted eyes and confuse the crap out of my race detector, like with the UFC fighter Sam Stout.....

they all look the same to me..

He looks a bit mongolian

Comment

Working...
                                X