The Walking Dead *SPOILER ALERT-INCLUDING COMICS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    T-Dog is hanging around for an epic death either via a zombie mob or by Darryl's brother Merle's hand. That's my theory... Merle could even be in that rival group of 30. Anyway, not everybody needs a storyline. Most of Hershal's family say like five words per episode... Of course they'll probably all be devoured by zombies too.
    For some reason I have the same feeling that Merle will be in that group of 30. Either way, you know he's going to make an appearance sooner or later. With Daryl quickly becoming Rick's and the group's "right hand man", it's going to be interesting to see how Daryl and Meryl react to that. I mean you know Meryl is going to come back with a vengeance. How is that going to play out?! Should be good when it happens.

LBF wrote: View Post
    should have kept shane around longer or zombie shane would have been interesting.

I'd prolly be more accepting to the fact if they hadn't of killed 2 lead characters in back to back episodes.
    The fact that they killed off two lead characters in back-to-back episodes is awesome. It's been a hell of a ride. It was satisfying as fuck to see Shane get his. Even better was the fact that the tv show sorta, kinda stuck to the comic by having Carl "kill" Shane with a bullet to the head. Awesome. Yeah yeah...I'm a twisted bastard.

Apollo wrote: View Post
    Shane died very, very, early in the comics. I'm glad he's out of the picture. A herd of zombies will be what they have to deal with next week. Finally we're going to get to some really good old fashioned "night of the living dead" stuff.
    All I have to say is woohoo!

Apollo wrote: View Post
    Rick's wife had that talk with Shane. That's what set him off the deep end. The prisoner turned into a good excuse to get Rick alone.
    Exactly. Somehow Shane in his twisted mind took Lori's thanks and apology as an "I still have feelings for you". Fail.

I'm not sold on this guy playing the role of the governor:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Mon Mar 12, 2012, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
      Exactly. Somehow Shane in his twisted mind took Lori's thanks and apology as an "I still have feelings for you". Fail.
      I came away questioning Lori's motives. On the surface it seems like she inadvertently lit the fuze but if we look deeper we saw her only weeks ago hinting to Rick in the tent that Shane is a threat that he needs to take care of. Now what does she do? Open up to Shane and drop the bombshell not knowing whether the baby is Rick's or his. Either she's really stupid or she's is really cunning. She knew darn well how crazy Shane had gotten from the near attack on her at the CDC, to him killing Otis, to Walkers in the barn incident, to him opposing Rick at every turn and creating a rift amongst the group. She knew Shane was on the edge and as such it was pretty dumb to tell him the baby could be his unless she wanted the conflict to end one way or another. She instigated the whole chain of events.

From the creator himself about the season finale:
      Robert Kirkman: I've stated many times that what Jenner whispered [to Rick] is something that we'll be revealing this season. You'll know what he said by the end of this season. We've just watched the next-to-last episode of this season, and we still haven't seen that reveal, but I will say that this scene – where Shane gets stabbed and comes back as a zombie without having been bitten – is definitely something that is going to inform that reveal coming up in the next episode.
      it is going to be utter chaos on the farm. So be on the lookout for something that I feel is somewhat awesome! It's a really, really cool episode.
      I can say that we start the last episode with a certain cast that we do not end the episode with. I think that we're definitely going to lose the characters along the way and things are going to change quite drastically by the end of the episode. Be on the lookout for a pretty crazy episode.
      Source: IGN.com

I think only Rick, Glen and Andrea are safe. Everybody else is free game. I hope they don't kill Daryl off because he's a very interesting, complex character.

Comment

• .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
        For some reason I have the same feeling that Merle will be in that group of 30. Either way, you know he's going to make an appearance sooner or later. With Daryl quickly becoming Rick's and the group's "right hand man", it's going to be interesting to see how Daryl and Meryl react to that. I mean you know Meryl is going to come back with a vengeance. How is that going to play out?! Should be good when it happens.

The fact that they killed off two lead characters in back-to-back episodes is awesome. It's been a hell of a ride. It was satisfying as fuck to see Shane get his. Even better was the fact that the tv show sorta, kinda stuck to the comic by having Carl "kill" Shane with a bullet to the head. Awesome. Yeah yeah...I'm a twisted bastard.

All I have to say is woohoo!

I'm not sold on this guy playing the role of the governor:
        he was actually pretty decent in basic instinct 2, that's the only thing i've seen him in. btw, if you're going to check that movie out. it's not as bad as you might think, but, don't try to compare it to the first one. it's kind of weird how sharon stone is like 14 years older, yet, she gets naked more and she's still hot.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          I came away questioning Lori's motives. On the surface it seems like she inadvertently lit the fuze but if we look deeper we saw her only weeks ago hinting to Rick in the tent that Shane is a threat that he needs to take care of. Now what does she do? Open up to Shane and drop the bombshell not knowing whether the baby is Rick's or his. Either she's really stupid or she's is really cunning. She knew darn well how crazy Shane had gotten from the near attack on her at the CDC, to him killing Otis, to Walkers in the barn incident, to him opposing Rick at every turn and creating a rift amongst the group. She knew Shane was on the edge and as such it was pretty dumb to tell him the baby could be his unless she wanted the conflict to end one way or another. She instigated the whole chain of events.

From the creator himself about the season finale:

Source: IGN.com

I think only Rick, Glen and Andrea are safe. Everybody else is free game. I hope they don't kill Daryl off because he's a very interesting, complex character.
          he seemed like he really wanted to say as much as he could without giving it away. But, he kind of did. It was like he told the basic plot. Judging by the preview Herschell is going to die almost certainly.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• I don't know man. Everything he said I pretty much expected. A similar ordeal took place at Hershal's farm in the comic. I assumed this was coming.

Comment

• from the preview they are showing maggie, hershcell and jlc doppleganger die.

Comment

• I don't know about that. Maggie is in a vehicle. Maybe she turns over the vehicle an drives away right after that? Hershall has a shot gun in his hands and is firing it with no one in his personal space. My bet is both survive. I think all the rest of his family does die and I think that because of something I read long before the series ever starting filming season one even.

In other news, FYI:
                http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/03/15...teaser-trailer

Comment

• looked like she was on foot to me.

the game even if i knew nothing about it is a must buy. although, i'm probably not going to buy it for a couple months after its release when it drops in price. no game is worth these outrageous prices. but, there are a few every so often that i feel the need to buy asap. as of right now twd is not one of them.

Comment

• I think it's going to be released in installments on XBLA and PSN, Episodes 1-5.

Comment

• with it's popularity why the hell would they not release it via disc?

Comment

• They'll probably make more money this way. It's the difference of selling five "smaller games" vs. one regular feature game (ie: $15/episode * 5 vs. $50). Just a theory but the answer in that example is a difference of $25 in sales. I made the numbers up just to illustrate the point.

Comment

• nah, i don't think they'd make more money that way because of all the franchises walmart,best buy, etc. that will purchase it.

vs. just sending it to psn and such.

it does save you the labour of programming all the discs, and I guess the advertising money. meh,we'll see what happens.

Comment

• I don't care either way. Pointless to argue without actual numbers. This isn't the first game this company sold like this. Companies tend to not repeat failed strategies.

Good final episode. Next stop is the prison.

Comment

• Comment

• all i know is the lady that plays andrea is fuckin sexy.

she was on talking dead and i was like damn, then again she was between comic book guy and an old dude...

i wasnt trying to argue, just displaying my grievances.

I was about to say it was a shitty final scene to end the season. But, then the overview of that prison saved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X