No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead *SPOILER ALERT-INCLUDING COMICS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 3 Trailer has officially been released ... And OH MY GOD, it looks so GOOOOD!!!

http://www.toofab.com/2012/07/13/com...-dead-trailer/

ADD

Last edited by Joey; Tue Jul 17, 2012, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• Omg omg omg omg!

*squeals like a school girl with his hands in the air*

LOL. Dude Season 3 looks like it's gonna be epic! I'm totally amped for this.

Though my initial reaction to The Governor's "look" is that of disappointment. Whatever, as long as they don't tone down the character for tv. He's one of those villains you just love to hate. Man I hope they don't tone him down. Keep him the evil sick twisted fuck he is in the comics.

On a side note, anyone read issue 100 of the Walking Dead? Wow!

Comment

• .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
        Though my initial reaction to The Governor's "look" is that of disappointment. Whatever, as long as they don't tone down the character for tv. He's one of those villains you just love to hate. Man I hope they don't tone him down. Keep him the evil sick twisted fuck he is in the comics.
        Agreed. Am wondering if they will still **SPOILER ALERT** have the Gov cut off Ricks hand ... with Merle back in the picture and likely living under the Governor in Woodbury, it could be kind of "funny", considering Rick cost Merle his hand ..

Am yet to read #100 .. shhhhhhhhhhh
        Last edited by Joey; Tue Jul 17, 2012, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Agreed. Am wondering if they will still **SPOILER ALERT** have the Gov cut off Ricks hand ... with Merle back in the picture and likely living under the Governor in Woodbury, it could be kind of "funny", considering Rick cost Merle his hand ..

Am yet to read #100 .. shhhhhhhhhhh
          I read somewhere (will try and find the link later) where Kirkman says that Rick will not lose his hand in the show. Which tbh I feel will lend more realistically to how long Rick will survive. I mean how beleivable is it that Rick would survive for as long as he does on the comic with only one hand?

Merle looks like he's gonna be badass! Was that a bayonet I saw?! It will be interesting how Merle's return will affect Daryl's character. Ooooohh it's gonna be a great season. Can't wait for some Michonne slice and dice action!!!!

Dude get on issue 100...extra sized and....well just read it!

Comment

• Literally watched season 1 and season 2 last weekend (sat-sun), couldn't stop watching the episodes.. instantly got hooked after the first show lol, can't wait for season 3 after I watched the trailer couple days ago.

Comment

• http://bcove.me/fnn6320i

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
              New Teaser for Season 3!!!

October 14th!! Almost a month away!

Comment

• Episode 1 of the new game is out. Played the demo, great job on graphics and detail. The story is perfect. Good character movement.

But, the conrols are a bit strange. I would gave liked more of a "heavy rain" type take to it with the analog movement. But, I guess you can't win 'em all.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  http://bcove.me/fnn6320i

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
                  New Teaser for Season 3!!!

October 14th!! Almost a month away!
                  Super pumped!

Comment

• Tomorrow night ... SO pumped.

Comment

• the day of reckoning is upon us, boys!
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Watched the marathon yesterday and rewatching it today. The previews for season 3 look crazy. 3 more hours!

Comment

• Pretty good season premiere... should be a great season!

Comment

• Well it only took one episode, but I'm already sick and tired of Lori's shit.
                            Love how Rick is handling it though.

"I'm doing stuff, okay Lori?! Things!"

Michonne definitely lives up to her Bad-Ass-ity of the Comics.

And Lori's theory about how since they're all infected, and if her baby is still born; won't it be a Zombie Baby and eat her from the Uterus out? That shits whack.
                            Last edited by Joey; Mon Oct 15, 2012, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• I wanna see that Carl get some poon, seen him trying to talk to Beth.
                              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                                I wanna see that Carl get some poon, seen him trying to talk to Beth.
                                Haha yeah they've been getting closer eh:P

I really like how Carl is maturing.. he's not as much of a stupid trouble finding kid anymore

P.S you have the best DP on the site

Comment

Working...
                                X