The Walking Dead *SPOILER ALERT-INCLUDING COMICS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBF wrote: View Post
    it was that bastard hershel! he's played by Scott Wilson who portrayed one of the killers "In Cold Blood"..all his characters are murderers!
    Haha. I also have a weird suspicion it may be him.. it's impossible to tell at this point.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
      Haha. I also have a weird suspicion it may be him.. it's impossible to tell at this point.
      He beat the one with his crutch and smothered the other with his stump..he's crazy!
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Love it so far as well.

Anyone have a guess as to who is burning the bodies? I personally think it's the black medic.. Tyreese is gonna go ham next episode.
        Rick had a gas can just before so it could always be him... I'm more interested in who's feeding the zombies rats.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Rick had a gas can just before so it could always be him... I'm more interested in who's feeding the zombies rats.
          Definitely.. lots of intriguing storylines emerging.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Not to mention the Governor is still out there, and Michonne is on a mission to find him.

Comment

• This season has started out pretty great. Best overall episodes since the first season.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• Am I the only one that liked the second season? I loved the escalation between Shane and Rick. The mid-season finale still gives me chills just thinking about it

Comment

• The first half of the second season was far too slow.

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                    Am I the only one that liked the second season? I loved the escalation between Shane and Rick. The mid-season finale still gives me chills just thinking about it
                    Yea I liked the 2nd season as well. The Rick/Shane story arc was fantastic. The first half was a little slow but it was necessary to build story/character development. I didn't mind it at all and actually enjoyed it. Just like the comic tho sometimes there will be slower paced portions in order to build background. And yes that mid season final with Carol's daughter Sophia was crazy. Did not see that coming at all.

One thing that drove me crazy tho was how the tv show completely butchered Andrea's character. She is one of the best characters in the comic imo. A strong, smart leader type. Tv show not so much. Honestly I was pissed how they basically reduced her character to that of a dumb b**ch. That and how they really watered down the Governor's character as well. He was a true villain in the comics, someone you loved to hate. I didn't really get that from the show.

Comment

• Ahhhh Caaaaaroooooool.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Must be the Governor feeding the zombies and somehow starting the sickness

Comment

• I don't agree with Rick's decision to banish Carol. There are going to be a lot of angry people when he gets back to the prison, regardless of her killing two people.
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I don't agree with Rick's decision to banish Carol. There are going to be a lot of angry people when he gets back to the prison, regardless of her killing two people.
                            Yeah I thought it was pretty uncalled for. She arguably made the right decision. Seems like Rick is kinda turning into Shane in some ways...

Darryl is gonna kick Rick's ass next week

Comment

I don't agree with Rick's decision to banish Carol. There are going to be a lot of angry people when he gets back to the prison, regardless of her killing two people.
                              I agree with Rick's decision and i'll tell you why. That is because he made the decision for him, it was a self-driven decision. He was like I don't trust you, I don't want you near me or my children, be gone. It wasn't like we can't trust you, it was I can't trust you.

Also, Carol made a self-driven decision to kill and burn those people. She has to face the consequences of her actions. So, I like what Rick did because he gave it right back to her, he returned the favour. She wants to go making her own decisions on matters, she can go be on her own then.

Someone said Daryl is going to kick Rick's ass. But, Daryl said to him that they need him, he needs to be a leader again. Rick made the type of decision that a leader makes in banishing Carol which in a sense is what Daryl, for lack of a better word, wanted.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                                I agree with Rick's decision and i'll tell you why. That is because he made the decision for him, it was a self-driven decision. He was like I don't trust you, I don't want you near me or my children, be gone. It wasn't like we can't trust you, it was I can't trust you.

Also, Carol made a self-driven decision to kill and burn those people. She has to face the consequences of her actions. So, I like what Rick did because he gave it right back to her, he returned the favour. She wants to go making her own decisions on matters, she can go be on her own then.

Someone said Daryl is going to kick Rick's ass. But, Daryl said to him that they need him, he needs to be a leader again. Rick made the type of decision that a leader makes in banishing Carol which in a sense is what Daryl, for lack of a better word, wanted.
                                Good points.

I have a hunch she'll be back at some point.. this seems to sudden.
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X