Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Good points.

I have a hunch she'll be back at some point.. this seems to sudden.
    Maybe, she'll be back. But, Rick really did her (and the group for that matter) a solid. He gave her some supplies and a car and he has to face the heat for his decision and not her for hers. If he had of brang her back, Tyrese would of strangled her in her sleep. It would cause a big riff in the group like who supports Carol's decision and who doesn't and then after Tyrese killed her, they would have to banish him or Daryl would likely kill him. So, that's losing two people..at least.

In my opinion, Rick did the right thing for all involved. Despite, whether Carol killing and buring those people was "wrong" or not.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• She should team up with the governor and fuck shit up. Kill all the useless surplus characters.

Comment

• Tyrese needs to go.

After that, the whole series is starting to bug me. The inconsistency with the "walkers" and how its easy to kill um sometimes, then seemingly impossible others is brutal. And the main characters firing guns for no reason in some episodes, not in others, creating a conflict over a woman who did the very exact thing she should have....bah.

I was yelling at the TV dammit.

hahaha

Comment

• Tyreese has lost his mind. The producers will probably kill him off in the next couple episodes. haha
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• I like how he kills 1000 ZOMBIES with a hammer though. haha

Also, in no world, woul dnobody have used the word Zombie by now, its not clever, it's boring that they are doing that crap.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
              I like how he kills 1000 ZOMBIES with a hammer though. haha

Also, in no world, woul dnobody have used the word Zombie by now, its not clever, it's boring that they are doing that crap.
              Rick seems to make a big deal out of calling them "walkers" for some reason.. first with that creepy girl, then with the two people they found last episode.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• I dont like Rick.
                I am still waiting for his kid to kill him!

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                  I dont like Rick.
                  I am still waiting for his kid to kill him!

I don't like his kid.
                  Fuck the baby, too!
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• I really liked tonight's episode and it looks like next one will be good too, I liked Martinez last season and I didn't think he had a large enough role. Also spoiler, in the comics a character named Lilly killed the governor. I know they've strayed completely from the story line in the comics but they did just introduce a character named Lilly. Just a random thought.

Comment

• The Governor turned down Alphagetti.. he's definitely lost his mind.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Wasn't too big on tonight's episode. The governor dislocating the zombies jaw was awesome, though.

Comment

• I feel like the mid season finale is too soon. I think there is so much more development really needed. Just my opinion, it just sortve seems like it'll skip a lot to a major battle.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                            I feel like the mid season finale is too soon. I think there is so much more development really needed. Just my opinion, it just sortve seems like it'll skip a lot to a major battle.
                            Seems like AMC has really been milking their big 3. BreaKING bAD, mAD mEAN AND tHE wALKING dEAD. (whoops, capslock)

Low Winter Sun sucks and I abandoned Hell On Wheels because it got too damn boring. They're really reaching with this new "reality" crap, too..

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                              I feel like the mid season finale is too soon. I think there is so much more development really needed. Just my opinion, it just sortve seems like it'll skip a lot to a major battle.
                              I agree.. though, either way, the episode is still going to be sick.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Wow.
                                I like the smile Hershel had before he was decapitated though. Almost like he knows Rick knows how to make right decisions now.

Comment

Working...
                                X