Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 337

Thread: The Walking Dead *SPOILER ALERT-INCLUDING COMICS*

  1. #161
    Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    1,316
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Watched the marathon yesterday and rewatching it today. The previews for season 3 look crazy. 3 more hours!

  2. #162
    Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    2,247
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Pretty good season premiere... should be a great season!

  3. #163
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,433
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Well it only took one episode, but I'm already sick and tired of Lori's shit.
    Love how Rick is handling it though.

    "I'm doing stuff, okay Lori?! Things!"

    Michonne definitely lives up to her Bad-Ass-ity of the Comics.


    And Lori's theory about how since they're all infected, and if her baby is still born; won't it be a Zombie Baby and eat her from the Uterus out? That shits whack.
    Last edited by Joey; Mon Oct 15th, 2012 at 12:47 PM.
    In Masai we Trust.

  4. #164
    Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I wanna see that Carl get some poon, seen him trying to talk to Beth.

  5. #165
    Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    2,247
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    I wanna see that Carl get some poon, seen him trying to talk to Beth.
    Haha yeah they've been getting closer eh:P

    I really like how Carl is maturing.. he's not as much of a stupid trouble finding kid anymore


    P.S you have the best DP on the site

  6. #166
    Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    P.S you have the best DP on the site
    Lol ty man , made it myself, its inspired by the a promo vid Open Gym

  7. #167
    Super Moderator .40 Cal Flakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    T Dot
    Posts
    1,305
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Well it only took one episode, but I'm already sick and tired of Lori's shit.
    Love how Rick is handling it though.

    "I'm doing stuff, okay Lori?! Things!"

    Michonne definitely lives up to her Bad-Ass-ity of the Comics.


    And Lori's theory about how since they're all infected, and if her baby is still born; won't it be a Zombie Baby and eat her from the Uterus out? That shits whack.
    Episode 1 was sick! Michonne slice and dice action was awesome-she's just a badass.




    Riot gear zombies!?!!! Don't think I've ever seen that before.






    As for Lori, I hope her outcome is the same as in the comic.

    Methinks his season is gonna be epic.

  8. #168
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,937
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Watched this last night. It was an awesome episode. It got pretty tense when they entered that pitch black area and the ending was so gruesome. That happened to Dale in the comic and not you know who. It also didn't happen until a change of scenery. Its cool how this show is acting as an alternate universe to the comic where the general plot sort of is the same but just different enough to keep you surprised.

    Quote .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
    As for Lori, I hope her outcome is the same as in the comic.

    Methinks his season is gonna be epic.
    I found here a total buzz kill in Prison Break and worse in this show. It's more the actor than the character, I think. I hope you're right and she doesn't pull a Shane and deviate from the literature. Shane added suspense, she adds nothing but a relief when the camera finally goes off to something interesting.

  9. #169
    Super Moderator .40 Cal Flakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    T Dot
    Posts
    1,305
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    Watched this last night. It was an awesome episode. It got pretty tense when they entered that pitch black area and the ending was so gruesome. That happened to Dale in the comic and not you know who. It also didn't happen until a change of scenery. Its cool how this show is acting as an alternate universe to the comic where the general plot sort of is the same but just different enough to keep you surprised.
    The final act in the blacked out prison was INTENSE! Great tv man. Agreed on the "alternate universe". There are just enough twists and changes in the plot to still make you jump out of your seat, particularly if your familiar with the comic. When "that" happened to Dale in the comic, well that was a pretty cool story arc.

    I found here a total buzz kill in Prison Break and worse in this show. It's more the actor than the character, I think. I hope you're right and she doesn't pull a Shane and deviate from the literature. Shane added suspense, she adds nothing but a relief when the camera finally goes off to something interesting.
    Again agreed. I couldn't stand her on Prison Break either so I think you may be on to something with the whole "it's the actress not the character". Then again Lori was an uber bitch in the comic as well.

  10. #170
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,311
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Well it only took one episode, but I'm already sick and tired of Lori's shit.
    Love how Rick is handling it though.

    "I'm doing stuff, okay Lori?! Things!"

    Michonne definitely lives up to her Bad-Ass-ity of the Comics.


    And Lori's theory about how since they're all infected, and if her baby is still born; won't it be a Zombie Baby and eat her from the Uterus out? That shits whack.
    that's been my theory since I found out Shane was infected. Bitch, stole it from me!
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  11. #171
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,311
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    I wanna see that Carl get some poon, seen him trying to talk to Beth.
    he's like 10...
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  12. #172
    Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    he's like 10...
    Its the end of the world man, anybody can get some. I'm sure the scene will be BS, but I think Carl gonna get lucky.

  13. #173
    Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    And the actress who plays Lori, its her owlish-Julia Roberts stare that pisses me off , and her whisper bitching.

  14. #174
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,433
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    and her whisper bitching.
    Hahahaha ... oh man ... thats some good stuff.
    In Masai we Trust.

  15. #175
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,937
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    that's been my theory since I found out Shane was infected. Bitch, stole it from me!
    I don't think tv is ready for that scenario to play out. Then again, what happened at the end of the show was pretty brutal so who knows.

  16. #176
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,311
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    Its the end of the world man, anybody can get some. I'm sure the scene will be BS, but I think Carl gonna get lucky.
    I don't think so...I don't know,thoigh. You'd think they'd have a scene where you know he...uh...discovers himself...

    And then a zombie walks in and he merks it with his pants around his ankles...hahaha,no, I'm joking. But, you think they would have scene like that if it weren't AMC?

    They do seem to be somewhat more lenient with their original programming than with the movies they show,though...

  17. #177
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,311
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    I don't think tv is ready for that scenario to play out. Then again, what happened at the end of the show was pretty brutal so who knows.
    Ya, basic cable probably isn't ready for that. Though, AMC acts like they are...so, it is possible.

    When Hershell awoke(let's not be secretive about anything here. After all, it says "spoiler alert" in the tjread title...). I was just waiting for him to attack one of the daughters or when Rick grabbed his hand, I thought for sure he was going to take a chomp at it.

    I'll tell you who I was really sick of until last weeks episode was the JLC doppleganger. I still kind of am, but, it's taken way too long for anything on-screen to happen between her and norman reedus' character. I kind of want to vomit when I see them together...

  18. #178
    Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The next episode is gonna be really interesting, we find out more about Michonne and The Governor.

  19. #179
    Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    2,247
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    The next episode is gonna be really interesting, we find out more about Michonne and The Governor.
    Bout time. I hope this season lives up to the last in terms of intense confrontations and relationships. Thats why I was mad when Shane died, he made the show crazy intense with his character alone

  20. #180
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    495
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Season 3 so far is totally awesome, a lot of shit is going on, people getting killed, the evil redneck returning, the asian being kidnaped, and the black girl with dreadlocks turning up at the prison, this season so far hae more action than the first two seasons combined. Post scriptum im horrible with memorizing peoples names

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •