1. Second of a back to back and this one is on the road.
2. The Pacers are pretty good team and are currently at .500 and one slot ahead of the Raptors in the playoff seeding.
3. It will be interesting to see if Triano has Bargs guarding Hibbert. Hibbert is becoming a pretty good offensive force average 16 PPG plus 9 rebounds. The Pacers love to pound the ball into him. He loves to ask for it and asks for it a lot.
The Raptors have shown the ability so far this season to play hard in most games.
It is way to early to say that a game at this time in the schedule is a must win for a team. However,
1. The Raptors lost yesterday at home to the Knicks who are currently in the sixth seed in the EC
2. The Pacers are currently in the seventh seed two games ahead of the Raptors
3. A win tonight at Indy would cut that difference to only one game and be good confidence builder for the Raptors mostly young rotation.
I would hope for a win tonight however if they can't do that I would at least expect them to be in the game even up until the final minute of play.
The Raptors right now are playing like they did last season, a marginal 8th seed team that might or might not make the playoffs.
Hopefully they can bounce back tonight in Indy and come away with a win. It would be a very good confidence builder for this young team.