Ufc 124

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc 124

Is anyone as excited as me to watch GSP and his improved stand-up game put an ass whooping on that annoying prick Koscheck?

On the undercard there is an interesting heavy weight match-up between Stefan Struve and Sean McCorkle. Stefan is 6'11" 240lbs and Sean is 6'7" 265lbs. Maybe Buddha can start a thread about how Amir can transition not only to football but also MMA.

When GSP met Serra at the Bell Centre in Montreal the atmosphere was electric. The Montreal fans made Lebron's return to Cleveland look like Sunday afternoon tea at the retirement home. Serra said it was absolutely brutal. It was so loud with boos, hisses and taunting that Serra felt the cage shake. With Koscheck playing the villian, this Saturday it will be raining rage from the Montreal fans like it has never been done before. The rafters will shake and a GSP win will bring the house down.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

i'm slightly more excited to see the howard/alves fight. howard is a beast

plus after last week, im kind of over the UFC. crappy judging, drawn out wrestle humpfests, mediocre fights... flip over to strikeforce where EVERY fight was an instant classic.. knockouts galore

Comment

GSP in round one, TKO due to strikes........................... am I wrong or right? u tell me
      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

WOW. GSP dominated him. By the start of the 3rd Kos was so swollen he looked like Shrek

Comment

and then he started working on the the other eye, i honestly thought both eyes were going to shut and he was going to have to submit due to blindness.

man, you know you got jacked up when your eye starts to bleed, and when your trainers are wiping your blood off the other guys face.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Great fight. I only caught everything from round two on of the GSP fight but damn, he totally dominated. Koscheck's face was a total mess. That right eye was nasty and GSP just kept connecting with punch after punch.

Comment

I think GSP might be the best pound for pound fighter right now. Anderson Silva was the best, but I think GSP is pretty unstoppable now. GSP has won 8 in a row and in that time hasn't lost a round. Some pretty impressive names too, like Matt Hughes, Matt Serra, Jon Fitch, BJ Penn, Thiago Alves and Dan Hardy.

Silva has to fight more often but his next fight is in 2 months. GSP will fight next in Toronto. After these fights, expect a GSP vs Silva fight.

GSP said if he moves up in weight to middleweight then the move will be permanent. They may decide to have the fight in some catchweight below 185. Either way I hope this fight happens. It would simply be the best MMA fight ever.
              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

GSP vs. Anderson Silva. that is gona be ridiculous when it inevitably happens. there's just no one left for GSP in his class!

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                  I think GSP might be the best pound for pound fighter right now. Anderson Silva was the best, but I think GSP is pretty unstoppable now. GSP has won 8 in a row and in that time hasn't lost a round. Some pretty impressive names too, like Matt Hughes, Matt Serra, Jon Fitch, BJ Penn, Thiago Alves and Dan Hardy.

Silva has to fight more often but his next fight is in 2 months. GSP will fight next in Toronto. After these fights, expect a GSP vs Silva fight.

GSP said if he moves up in weight to middleweight then the move will be permanent. They may decide to have the fight in some catchweight below 185. Either way I hope this fight happens. It would simply be the best MMA fight ever.
                  the GSP vs Silva thing is a bit of a mismatch... Silva is significantly bigger than GSP.. and can easily fight at 205..

that being said, and pound for pound being a purely sujective thing... i still vote for Jose Aldo over either of them.

Comment

Yes, Jose Aldo is amazing. Man, is that guy fast. Aldo comes from nothing. He grew up in extreme poverty - I mean no f'n shoes or food. Aldo said his ultimate goal is to one day own a house. WTF? A House?

ABout the GSP/Koscheck fight, GSP shattered Koscheck's orbital bone below his eye in the first round. He needs to have surgery to fix it but has to wait a week for the swelling to go down. Dude fought for 4 rounds with the same broken face that Bosh suffered but decided to sit the rest of the season and miss the playoffs. Asshole. Anyway, Koscheck couldn't fly to the hospital in Boston to have surgery because the jab GSP laid on him made air pockets form in and under his right eye, so he had to drive from Montreal.

Comment

Watching Aldo strike is like watching Picasso paint, man..

Ya, gotta give Kos props for sticking out the fight even though he was clearly outmatched from the start, and could have easily thrown in the towel without losing face.. that eye was just nasty though

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Great fight. I only caught everything from round two on of the GSP fight but damn, he totally dominated. Koscheck's face was a total mess. That right eye was nasty and GSP just kept connecting with punch after punch.
                        i was rotfl when sid was like " koscheck's face looked like a meaty vag."

tim was like "no comment."

then sid showed him the post fight pictures and he's like "oh my god, it does."
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

it wasnt the ufc... but if you missed the last wec ever tonight... you missed what may possibly be the sickest headkick ever in the history of mma

Anthony Pettis is Vega from Street Fighter.

Comment

Too f'n awesome. Here the whole fight and other from WEC

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_WEC_...015078&tid=100

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/Videos.aspx?tid=100

Comment

i know that essentially, the WEC is just getting absorbed into the UFC... but god damn am i going to miss them... from top to bottom, every fight, at every event, always delivered... no 3 round stare downs or lay&prays

Comment

Working...
                              X