Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Raptors will show up to play in New York Tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Raptors will show up to play in New York Tonight?

Will it be Jekyll or will it be Hyde? Good thing we at least had the 4 game win streak to make us smile!

I hope they will but they are way to inconsistent to be able to make any educated guess.

Comment

This is the game they will turn it around. My crystal balls say that Derozan and Weems will step up their defense, slow the 3 point onslaught and put up decent offensive numbers.
      Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Raps lose 122 - 101 with the Knicks hitting 11 3's.
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Bargnani goes for 45 and 15 dropping 11 threes on the Knicks.
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
            Bargnani goes for 45 and 15 dropping 11 threes on the Knicks.
            If this happens, I'm changing my avatar to something that MultiPaul would lust after.
            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

i would totally not bat an eyelash if bargs put up 45 and 15 tonight, if you take into consideration some of the other ridonkulous lines the knicks have allowed thus far in this short season

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                If this happens, I'm changing my avatar to something that MultiPaul would lust after.
                Wow that would be great however for that to happen, the ball will have to be passed to him and that seems to be a problem lately with everyone trying to do too much by themselves. Go raps go!

Comment

He want for 41,7 and 6

Not bad at all.Not bad at all. I think if his teammates would get him the ball more when he was hot, we could have seen his first 50 Pt game tonight.

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                    Change your avatar, Bargs dropped 41 points, 7 rebounds 6 assists and 2 steals.

Comment

MultiPaul, what is your suggestion for the avatar you would like Balls of Steel to use from now on? He would like something lusty.
                      Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Working...
                      X